Resignation

Moderators: ALFA Administrators, NWN1 - WD DM

Cleasor
Gelatinous Cube

Resignation

Post by Cleasor »

Meine Damen und Herren,

Es ist mit regret that Ich resign mein leadership position und Ich request mein name ist moved zu dem list auf Emeritus status. Diese business mit the fraudulent, injury-chasing nicht lawyer Nipsy has made mich rethink mein ability to guide diese members. Es ist time Ich focus on mein original goal arriving im Waterdeep. Ich remain committed zu die purpose auf ihr membership und may provide assistance mit ihr future efforts. Leave ein message mit Vana und sie may find mich. Auf wiedersehen. Meister Cornelius Tauber.

OOC: When Vale/JMecha departed I agreed to take the helm of the Guild despite my reservations with my limited play time. I was unsure whether it would work and it didn't. Leadership of an organization in a Persistent World takes nearly daily presence, which I could not provide. I wish the current active players the best of luck as they move the Guild forward. Cornelius will still be around the server as he pursues his original goals from his bio. He can be sought if his skills are needed. Rav, I've moved my things out of the penthouse room and will leave the Leader's key pouch in the pantry.
"Having an adventure shows that someone is incompetent, that something has gone wrong. An adventure is interesting enough in retrospect, especially to the person who didn't have it; at the time it happens it usually constitutes an exceedingly disagreeable experience." Vilhjalmur Stefansson
Rumple C
Bard

Re: Resignation

Post by Rumple C »

I salute you.
12.August.2015: Never forget.
jmecha
Illithid

Post by jmecha »

You did great!
I would abandon the Guild to your capable hands again.
Current Characters: Aelenta Renvanith
Duck One
Orc Champion

Post by Duck One »

thanks for your help
Duck One

Some guy who used to do some work 'round here.
ImStrokerAce
Orc Champion

Post by ImStrokerAce »

As one has has previously taken on that mantle; I would say that you did excellent.
Current PC:
Mephis the Awkward Mage
ravin
Brown Bear

Post by ravin »

you did an excellent job with the circumstances you were given. it was a pleasure serving with you sir!
Current PC:Wren Bluefeather
Finnea Chaestina

<Maxcell> as I was saying, nobody steps on a virtual crotch like Ravin
wvincenti
Rust Monster

Post by wvincenti »

Ryld dug Master Cornelius!
Please come hang more when you've got the time.

:D

-Bill
  • Currently NWN1 ALFA: Ryld Ky'bler
    Currently NWN2: Gwindor Faelivrin, still not actually dead!

Formerly: Timyin Tim, Glorfindel Inglorion and Beleg Thalionestel amongst others.