Note left at the Lodge

Moderators: ALFA Administrators, NWN1 - WD DM

Stormbringer
Owlbear

Note left at the Lodge

Post by Stormbringer »

To Everyone assaulting Vansa's Lair,

Vansa is to be captured. She is not to be destroyed. She has vital information that is needed to be used against Vanrak Moonstar. If you have a problem with this then do not attempt to interfere. She will be taken to Selene's Temple and questioned there. Lady Athalene Moonstar will see to Vansa's questioning and destruction. Sarenna and I have been tasked with this. So if you have a issue with capturing her then I advise you to not go. May Selune always light your path. Kal
Current PC:
Former PC's
Saman Barb/Sorcerer
Kal Rogue/Ranger of Selune
Aiden Ketter Priest of Kelemvor
Kree (ubber not smart Barb)
Past PC: Jena Steel | Hamar Marrion (Marcus)and many other dead PC's
Cleasor
Gelatinous Cube

Re: Note left at the Lodge

Post by Cleasor »

A note tacked to the door of the Company.

Herr Kal, Danke fur sie note. Habst du any idea how one captures a vampire? Herrin Athalene Moonstar knows how to do this? Sie will lend aid?
Regards, Meister Tauber
"Having an adventure shows that someone is incompetent, that something has gone wrong. An adventure is interesting enough in retrospect, especially to the person who didn't have it; at the time it happens it usually constitutes an exceedingly disagreeable experience." Vilhjalmur Stefansson
oldgrayrogue
Retired

Post by oldgrayrogue »

Morgan asks Vana to spread the following information to all members of the Lodge:

Last night a group consisting of myself, Hudol, Seeker Clarianna, Shaleira and Sarenna went on a hunt for imp horns in a haunted mansion in the North Ward. As we cleared the manse of undead and other vile creatures, the Seeker heard the vampire Vansa speaking in her mind about the slaughtered children from the Helmite orphanage. We investigated further, and found a child named Velene in life had been transformed into a vampire and was in the manse. We followed it to a room where we encountered another child vampire and non other than Vansa, the Vampire Queen herself.

Sarenna and the Seeker counseled retreat, but the Vampires were barring the exit, and Hudol and I decided on a more direct course of action. We destroyed the Vampire that had been Velene and attacked Vansa and the other child vampire. The Seeker joined the fight. The other child Vampire fell quickly. I confronted Vansa directly, and we all caused her damage with Holy Grenades and blessed spells. The Seeker caused a Searing Light to burn the witch. Just as I swung my mace for the damned monster's head she teleported away. Like her underling, who I staked in the Lodge during the assault, the coward witch fled rather than face me.

Sarenna mentioned nothing during this encounter about capturing Vansa. Indeed, she seemed quite petrified of her. I am sympathetic to the Church of Selune, and wish to cooperate, but need to know more regarding their reasons before we can forego destroying this vile queen of vampires.
Stormbringer
Owlbear

Post by Stormbringer »

She has vital information that is needed to be used against Vanrak Moonstar.

We are working with Bran to capture her.

((I guess some toons can't read))
Current PC:
Former PC's
Saman Barb/Sorcerer
Kal Rogue/Ranger of Selune
Aiden Ketter Priest of Kelemvor
Kree (ubber not smart Barb)
Past PC: Jena Steel | Hamar Marrion (Marcus)and many other dead PC's