Half Assed!...The Body Transformation of Smokey Holtzgrund

Moderators: ALFA Administrators, NWN1 - WD DM

doublejay_1
Kobold Footpad

Half Assed!...The Body Transformation of Smokey Holtzgrund

Post by doublejay_1 »

As he slowly opened his eyes, it was difficult for the humongous man to see clearly. Everything was a blur, a big bright blue blur.

"Get up!" the voice seemed like it was screaming directly into his ear. Annoyingly loud and very familiar, the words were that of Smokey's friend Sareena.

Smokey hesitated for several seconds. He was dizzy and disoriented not realizing that he was currently lying horizontal atop a stone altar in the city of Waterdeep. A sharp, aggressive and unexpected pull on his left leg sent him plummeting to the ground below. The four foot fall caused his head to bounce off of the stone floor as his robust body landed with great force and an enormous thud.

"Stand up Smokey!" Sareena's voice was laced with irritation as she stood directly above him. In a second or two, her image became clear to the recently fallen, fledgling warrior.

Moving slowly to get up, Smokey propped himself up on an elbow first then worked his way up onto a knee before finally making himself vertical again.

Was i knocked out? or...did I die?

A minute later he learned that the latter was true thanks to the input from Sareena and his recent Ogre hunting companions Mister Kal --who had somehow managed to drag Smokey's body out from deep in the sewers-- and Mister Briarbush. How could this be? He questioned himself deep within.

As a feeling of despair began to dominate his thoughts, Smokey reached his thick stubby fingers deep into his pack. Seconds later, he withdrew a tasty treat that had been meticulously wrapped in wax paper earlier that day --a slice of fresh, delicious bumbleberry pie. His eyes widened as he began to salivate.

Sareena lunged forward in an attempt to knock the pastry from Smokey's grasp. It was not to be. With blinding speed Smokey maneuvered his hand away from the incoming female. The tasty treat vanished for a moment then reappeared a split second later close to Smokey's nose. The red haired man's eyes narrowed to small slits as he slowly and deeply inhaled the tantalizing scent of the goodie he held in his chubby palm.

Sareena spun around and redirected her aggression; her cold hand smacking Smokey squarely in the face. The impact caused the thickly built man's cheeks to sway and undulate like an ocean tide. The sound rang through Smokey's left ear ike a crack of thunder.

"I thought you were supposed to protect them!" Sareena's voice was noticeably angry.

"i gave ma bess Miss!" Smokey quickly replied. After some thought,and tears in his eyes he continued "but i was slow and...fatttt!"

His grip on the bumbleberry pie --his favourite dessert-- tightened then released as he hurled the pastry towards a large column that made up part of the temple. It' exploded into mush as it made contact with the stone structure.

"I will never eat a sweet again!" Smokey emphatically proclaimed as he glanced towards his good friend Laird Briarbush who was standing nearby to his left.

Laird instructed Smokey to empty his pack of all sweets and any less than healthy snacks or drinks. Smokey obliged, laying down seven delectable treats that would make any hungry man's mouth water instantly. At that very moment, the large man's face told a tale of addiction and years of unhealthy habits. It was obviously painful for him to part with what he truly loved.

Laird quickly gathered the dropped edibles and put them away, out of sight.

"I'm sick of being fat!" Smokey yelled, his voice echoing through the streets

"It's time for this guy to turn over a new leaf!"

"No more sweets! No more milk!"

"I'm only gonna drink wata and eat anything that runs, flies,swims or is green!"

With that he turned and headed towards the cart that would take him to his home, the LTC. After a good rest his journey would soon begin.

This is not going to be easy, he thought to himself as his head hit the pillow of his bed. Moments later he was fast asleep.

OOC// I''m going to use this thread to post updates about smokey's progression from 457 lbs. towards his goal weight of 220lbs. I will share his methods, setbacks and successes along the way.
doublejay_1
Kobold Footpad

Re: Half Assed!...The Body Transformation of Smokey Holtzgrund

Post by doublejay_1 »

Waddling into the market, Smokey's eyes scan the crowded area for it. A minute or so later he spots it: The stand, now surrounded with numerous people, is the one place he remembers seeing people visit to pick up fresh vegetables and fruit.

The red face, heavy set man, carefully navigates himself around the busy shoppers until he's close enough to get a good look at the tables contents. Running his hands over his nose in a downward swiping motion, he feels his mind begin to race.

c'mon Smokey, ya can doo this...

The conversation within his mind continued, I shuld probubbly git mee some of those,he thinks to himself while looking at a few of the greener vegetables on the table.

It had been a long time since he had eaten healthy food. Images of the last time were still vivid in his head. It was during a visit to a friends house, way back, shortly after he had married his ex-wife Bertha.

Marriage had been unbearably stressful and sugary food was his escape from it all.

A glance from the female shopper to his right, triggered a bombardment of negative thoughts within Smokey's mind.

They're all lukin at me. Sweat beaded up on his forehead instantly as he glanced around at other nearby shoppers.

He could feel many eyes on his large frame. He thought he heard a few of them giggling.

A few seconds later, Smokey turned away from the vendor's table and headed back to the cart that had brought him here.

After a brief exchange of coin with it's driver, he was gone...

GOAL WEIGHT: 220lbs ----- STARTING WEIGHT: 457lbs. ----- CURRENT WEIGHT: 457lbs.
doublejay_1
Kobold Footpad

Post by doublejay_1 »

It's so crunchy!, Smokey thought to himself as he reclined in the pillows of his favourite chair at the Adventurer's Guild. The small green vegetable he was chomping on didn't taste very good but the rotund man had to admit that he had been feeling pretty well over the last few days; His energy seemed to be increased, his mood was definitely improved and his backside seemed to fit easier into the seat he was currently relaxing in.

Gazing into the fire, Smokey let's his thoughts wander to a time when he would be lean and strong, in possession of a physique that women would find irresistible. It had been a very long time since a female had given him that fired up look: That take me right now Smokey kind of glance; one so primal and magnetic that it would only diminish when the looker got exactly what it craved.

Pastry! Fack I culd eat a pastry righttt now, Smokey's mind shifted gears so quick he swore he felt his head jolt from one side to the other.

Nope, he couldn't do it. He wouldn't do it! There was way too much on the line: People's lives, his life and his entire reason for being. He had to win Bertha's heart back!

A big drink of water helped him tolerate the last of the veggies on the plate nestled in his lap. After they were gone he dry heaved violenty. Only one time! He smiled at the improvement he was making.

GOAL WEIGHT: 220lbs ----- STARTING WEIGHT: 457lbs. ----- CURRENT WEIGHT: 451lbs.
Wynna
Dungeon Master

Post by Wynna »

You can do it, Smokey!
Enjoy the game
doublejay_1
Kobold Footpad

Post by doublejay_1 »

It had been more than two months since his sister had taken him to Neverwinter. Smokey didn't go by choice but at this moment he was happy she did.

I' lossed lotts a weight fer sure,Smokey could feel the difference in his body as he rolled over in his comfy bed; his breathing seemed easier and looking downwards he could see the toes on his right foot if he stretched his leg out in a certain direction. He reached out for a tankard located on a small table to his left. The cold water within it quickly quenched his thirst. With the final gulp, he laid his head back on his pillow,took a deep breath and stared at the ceiling above.

He had been locked in this room ever since he had arrived in Neverwinter but the red haired warrior knew that his captors had the best intentions for him. After all they were his family. He wholeheartedly knew that he would be in a much worse situation right now if his mother --Betty-- and sister hadn't found him passed out on the floor of that Sweets Shop in Waterdeep. He couldn't remember much of that night other than how his sister Janine described the scene to him. "Your fat ass was flat on the floor, covered by sugar and powder Smokey. There musta been neary three dozen half eaten pastries a'round ya! We thought you were dead!"

Fat Ass? Smokey took the stinging words as tough love. His sister and mother obviously loved him otherwise they wouldn't have intervened to help him when he had needed them most. The meals they had been feeding him over the last month or two weren't all that bad, just a bit too small for his liking. They did help Smokey learn something new about himself: He really loved the taste of carrots; and the crunchiness too!

A big smile crossed Smokey's face as he lay in bed with his feet crossed right over left. Just a few hours earlier, he had heard his Momma talking outside his room. She mentioned that it was time to give her first born child back his freedom. The big hearted man was excited. He missed all of his friends in Waterdeep and he knew that they probably needed his help now more than ever. He was now lighter now, in better shape and back in control of his life. He couldn't wait to make the trip back to the City of Splendors.

I hope I don git inta too much trubble fer brakin inta that sweet shop, the thought worried him for a bit before he drifted off into a deep sleep...

GOAL WEIGHT: 220lbs ----- STARTING WEIGHT: 457lbs. ----- CURRENT WEIGHT: 398lbs.