New Sign in Safe Haven

Moderators: ALFA Administrators, NWN1 - WD DM

Gaia_Nostra
Brown Bear

New Sign in Safe Haven

Post by Gaia_Nostra »

Warning to all who would venture in the northern parts of the city. I was attacked by multiple creatures of winter, near the Temple of Luck...a Yeti, who's attacks were most powerful, a frozen water elemental who's touch did not belie its name, and a mimic with teeth so sharp it would pierce the finest leathers. Also remember that Dweomervores are still plentiful in that area, so use caution. As this is near the Troll gate, ye should use caution when heading to the mines.
If the enemy is an ass and a fool and a rating
coxcomb, is it meet, think you, that we should also,
look you, be an ass and a fool and a prating
coxcomb? in your own conscience, now?

Former Characters:
(Silverymoon): Q’arq Olafstenza Fry
(Waterdeep/Daggerford): Angus Porter, Cleric of Torm (aka the Slipshod Sergeant)
ayergo
Penguin AKA Vile Sea Tiger

Re: New Sign in Safe Haven

Post by ayergo »

Gaia_Nostra wrote:Warning to all who would venture in the northern parts of the city. I was attacked by multiple creatures of winter, near the Temple of Luck...a Yeti, who's attacks were most powerful, a frozen water elemental who's touch did not belie its name, and a mimic with teeth so sharp it would pierce the finest leathers. Also remember that Dweomervores are still plentiful in that area, so use caution. As this is near the Troll gate, ye should use caution when heading to the mines.
You think that's bad? You should talk to Vale about the shit he deals with!
There's a place I like to hide
A doorway that I run through in the night
Relax child, you were there
But only didn't realize and you were scared
It's a place where you will learn
To face your fears, retrace the years
And ride the whims of your mind