Adventurer's Guild Day of Mourning

Moderators: ALFA Administrators, NWN1 - WD DM

jmecha
Illithid

Adventurer's Guild Day of Mourning

Post by jmecha »

*Vale Clearwaters announces to all of the Guild members with a grim expression and dressed in dark attire*

Know that the Warrior Takashi and Doctor Von Mufflebop have fallen during an expedition to map the lower sewers and investigate the presence of Aboleth.

*For a brief moment Vale hesitates before he continues*

I have used Clergy to speak with our fallen.....they do not desire to return.

Doctor Von Mufflebop has asked all of his worldly possessions be given to Giwferon of the Warren's to help against the rising green tide of Goblins. Once I have gathered his belongings, I invite all of you in joining in seeing the Doctor's final Donation to the Warrens delivered.

The Warrior Takashi last order for us, is to Know all things are passing and we to choose the best for the position of Guild Leader. We lack a formal charter....we have no written rules of order.....we though all Know what right is.

I as the Majordomo who served you and the guild under the Warrior Takashi now ask which of you is willing to accept the mantle of responsibility of leading this Adventurer's Guild?

I am willing to accept this burden and will dedicate myself to seeing this institution and it's members prepared to face the challenges ahead. I though would ask if there is another amongst us who Knows themselves or another to be best for the position.
Current Characters: Aelenta Renvanith
Akivaria
Orc Champion

Re: Adventurer's Guild Day of Mourning

Post by Akivaria »

Feels relevant:
Akivaria wrote:A Jingle for the Sewers (Performed in a sing-song style with a goblin mask on)

Welcome to the sewers, you idiots
Welcome to the sewers, you fools
Roll out the golden carpet
Pillage this chest of lovely jewels
Yes, welcome to the sewers, you fools!

Come down into the darkness, it's lovely
Come down into the darkness, it's grand
Trust that we have puppies
And the buxomest wenches in the land
Yes, come down to the darkness, it's grand!

Goblins are your friend, child, just trust us.
Yes goblins are your friend, child. Come near!
We've lots of toys and goodies
And you have naught at all to fear!
Yes, goblins are your friends now, come near!

Ignore that rotting corpse now, young warrior!
Ignore that other carcass, too, brave knight!
You'll gain great fame and glory
All it takes is just a little fight!
Yes, just ignore the deaders, young knight!

Welcome to the sewers, you idiots
Welcome to the sewers, you fools
If you believe this garbage
We'll gladly have you, we're not cruel
Yes, welcome to the sewers you fools!

Welcome to the sewers, you foooools!
"This is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause."

Current PC: Alora Tuffet-Hopper, foul-mouthed and irreverent bard
jmecha
Illithid

Re: Adventurer's Guild Day of Mourning

Post by jmecha »

It is with a stern expression and a solemn tone that Vale announces to the members of the Adventurer's Guild....

" In an effort to better understand abnormalities noted and witnessed by our own Algorus, a research expedition was organized and set out to explore caverns within Mount Helimbar."

" Paeris.....fell in battle to the foul shadows we encountered within the dark caverns. I have brought him to Clergy and he does not desire to return from the beyound....."

"I am now reaching out to the Elves of the Westwood to see if they would be willing to assist in providing him a proper furneral. When I know when this will be....you are all invited to attend and see our lost upon his way."
Current Characters: Aelenta Renvanith