DM and Player Props

Moderators: ALFA Administrators, NWN1 - WD DM

Rumple C
Bard

Re: DM and Player Props

Post by Rumple C »

Thanks to all the players who have graced the server recently. Everyone deserves a mention, but I'll note that the quality of pc's are pretty great. Some real character in the characters.

Thanks for the RP, occasional innuendo, and the laughs.
12.August.2015: Never forget.
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

Thank you Magile for your enthusiasm and thread writing help to gather folks, etc, for adventuar! Keep em together! KEep em alive!
Mick
Beholder

Post by Mick »

Props to everyone who contributed to the session featuring the impromptu play last night! Great job by all.

Special Kudos to Mikayla for putting that thing together and guiding us through its execution. Had a lot of fun with it! :D
Talk less. Listen more.

Current PCs: ?
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

whoa it's been a long time since this thread got a hello.... had to dig around....

"make me a sticky!"

Just a grand old and sincere thank you to ayergo and Rick7475 for today's DMing, it's really got me on the edge of my seat, it's new, dangerous, fun, rewarding, just like old times.

Also a grand thank you to all the players today, in the group I was with and as well the crowd of players who didn't go with my group, really glad to see such a populated server, so many inspiring and amazing RP'ers to try and emulate.

Great games everyone.

Except you Wild Wombat. You're just old and wrinkled and stinky.
Senor T
Ogre

Post by Senor T »

Wow. Super intense. Not a session I’ll soon forget. Thanks to everyone, especially Rick and ayergo!
Currently laying the smackdown on Faerun as: Keryn Tel'Jora, who is XXX-TREME!!!.
Currently explaining the meaninglessness of it all as Vizian Nazyr.
Currently pointing out all other characters' shortcomings as Stephen the Archer.
ayergo
Penguin AKA Vile Sea Tiger

Post by ayergo »

You are all amazing. Despite some technical difficulties ya'll stuck through it. Rick and I had heaps of fun setting off the fireworks. :flame:
There's a place I like to hide
A doorway that I run through in the night
Relax child, you were there
But only didn't realize and you were scared
It's a place where you will learn
To face your fears, retrace the years
And ride the whims of your mind
dergon darkhelm
Fionn In Disguise

Post by dergon darkhelm »

Thank you very much.

Particularly Ayergo who went out of his way to weave my PC's backstory into the larger plot .... and then built and scripted around it.

And also to all the players... I haven't had this much fun with a group in many years. I start to feel now that I really "know" the characters not as just levels and classes and hit points and spells ... but as people with real opinions and personalities and quirks.

It's great.
PCs: NWN1: Trailyn "Wayfarer" Krast, Nashkel hayseed

NWN2: ??

gsid: merado_1
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

Very much agree.

I don’t usually take rezzes even if they’re IC, they just don’t feel right...but today it felt Ok to accept it, and maybe Ol’ Toliv might learn something from it.

Thank you DMs and very much thank you players. The excitement (and terror) was real.
ImStrokerAce
Orc Champion

Post by ImStrokerAce »

Thank you DM's and players for last night! I have no idea how you all pulled it off, but it was magical. A frantic night of immolation, but most certainly magical. ;-)
Current PC:
Mephis the Awkward Mage
Cleasor
Gelatinous Cube

Post by Cleasor »

Yes, thank you immensely DMs! ALFA has a great group of players and the joy and fun wouldn't be the same without the awesome playwrights.
"Having an adventure shows that someone is incompetent, that something has gone wrong. An adventure is interesting enough in retrospect, especially to the person who didn't have it; at the time it happens it usually constitutes an exceedingly disagreeable experience." Vilhjalmur Stefansson
valn99
Owlbear

Post by valn99 »

Thanks to all the players and DMs for last night's game! :)
NWN1 PC:
Now (2017): Bran, naive servant of Lathander, currently thinking about opening a potion shop.
circa 2000: JenWa, proud mother duck and half-crazed sorceress of Shadowdale.

NW2 PC: Kasil Trueforger, dwarven scholar of Felbarr.

Garlus Ironbeard: [d] I was sure there was a reason we brought you along.
Kevorn Trueforger: [d] I'm da funny one and ye're da smart one.
Senor T
Ogre

Post by Senor T »

One of the most exhausting sessions ever. But in a good way. Thanks all!
Currently laying the smackdown on Faerun as: Keryn Tel'Jora, who is XXX-TREME!!!.
Currently explaining the meaninglessness of it all as Vizian Nazyr.
Currently pointing out all other characters' shortcomings as Stephen the Archer.
Rick7475
Haste Bear

Post by Rick7475 »

Lots of fun last night. I love the attention to Forgotten Realms lore. Got to shoot an epic level fire spell (gas build up), game may be old, but wow that was superb! Added it to my quick slot :twisted:

And just FYI, I just finished several dungeons and areas on Daggerford. Going through the loot to make sure it is all good, and doing final touches. Updates should be in a few days. Dungeons are easy to get to (though maybe not easy to get through), a few areas from the portal to WD.
ayergo
Penguin AKA Vile Sea Tiger

Post by ayergo »

A shout-out to Jack, who RPs high cha so well his friends rush to complete his tasks for him. It is like they were dire charmed!
There's a place I like to hide
A doorway that I run through in the night
Relax child, you were there
But only didn't realize and you were scared
It's a place where you will learn
To face your fears, retrace the years
And ride the whims of your mind
Peter_Abelard
Gelatinous Cube

Post by Peter_Abelard »

I'd like to give a big thank you to Senor_T for his pitch perfect portrayal of Keryn. Well done, indeed! Your brilliantly responsive roleplay improv amazes and delights me! The storyline of Arryn and Keryn's friendship is a big part of why I'm having so much fun here, and has been incredibly helpful in filling out my own portayal of my puppet. Keryn is a gem, Senor_T, thanks so much for all she brings to our collective RP show here.
Character arcs are sharp, pointy little things. A little blood may spill!

Now Playing: Luva Si'nede, Olivus Angustian
Past Characters: Valyar Floshin, Sarenna Irithyl, Millicent Riverstone, Dev Revels, Catarina Helms, Fenris Estelmer, Arryn Temple, Penrose Hawke, Kara Ravensfell, Arana Belecthor