Filth (RATED M FOR MANLY.)

For 18+ stories, poems and other creative art.
JonnyJerny
Gelatinous Cube

Re: Filth (RATED M FOR MANLY.)

Post by JonnyJerny »

You guys have really shown me the way and I can't express with words how wonderful I feel for this reality check.

I have decided to pursue a new career in writing.
Spoiler:
Erica Daniels was dead tired, and all she wanted was a hot shower and a good nights sleep. A full day of meetings with designers and financial officers had left her totally spent. She always hated coming to New York, not only because of the endless traffic jams, but because it always seemed like every thing was fast, fast, fast with never an opportunity to just take it easy. At least she was in a nice hotel with room service - the last thing she felt like doing was fighting her way through a restaurant crowd.

She picked up the phone and dialed ‘8'. In a few seconds she was being connected with the kitchen where she ordered a Caesar Salad and a hamburger rare.

“Twenty minutes,” she replied, “good, I'm famished!”

With twenty minutes before her food was to arrive, Erica had just enough time to take her shower. She stripped off her clothes and started the water running, testing it periodically to see if it was the correct temperature. When she was satisfied that it was, she stepped under it and let the needle like jets massage her aching muscles. The combination of drowsiness and the hot water beating down on her breasts caused her vagina to dampen in sexual anticipation. She really wished that she had a steady sexual partner, but with her job taking up most of her time, she never really had much of a chance to meet anyone.

Another problem - at least in her eyes - was that although she was attractive, she was a little bit overweight and extremely self conscious about her body. As the water cascaded over her tired body, her hand dropped between her legs and found her hard clit waiting impatiently for some attention. She was just about to begin a quick masturbatory session when she heard a knock on her door and the voice of a young man calling out, “Room service”

Erica reluctantly turned off the shower, put on her robe, and went to answer the door.

“Just put it on the table,” Erica ordered the waiter, while she looked through her purse for a couple of dollars for a tip.

As she fumbled around inside her pocket book, she didn't even notice that the top of her robe had slipped open revealing her breasts and her erect nipples. When she finally looked up, she could see that he was boldly staring directly at her boobs, not even making a pretense of being embarrassed.

He was taking a real chance, but after sizing up the situation he opined directly, “Nice tits, baby, wanna let me see the rest of you?”

Erica was totally flabbergasted not only at his directness, but that she could feel her pussy moistening, despite his insolent manner.

“Thank you, no,” she stammered, “and I'll be reporting you to your superiors about this incident.”

As he went to leave, Erica had second thoughts and called him back. As he turned she opened her robe, giving him a better view of her body. He smiled, and then with almost lightning speed his hand snapped out and jerked the robe off her body exposing her to his hungry eyes.

“Oh, baby,” he said, “you gotta let Tommy have some of that pussy!!!”

He moved towards her ,and with his hands, cupped her breasts and lifted a nipple to his lips and sucked on it greedily. A long moan from deep in her throat was all the invitation he needed to press his advantage and push Erica on to the bed, spreading her legs wide apart.

There was no way to hide the fact that her pussy was in a state of high sexual agitation, and needed some immediate relief. By now all Erica wanted was to have an orgasm, and if this crude man could give it to her, well, that was just fine with her.

Tommy began stripping off his uniform, never letting his eyes stray from the hot cunt that just inches away him. Erica waited anxiously for him to get off his clothes so he could stick his pecker inside of her needy cunt. When at last he jerked off his boxer shorts, Erica was pleasantly surprised to find that he had a very nice dick indeed, at least seven inches long and very thick.

She pushed her cunt out towards him, and open invitation for him to take her, but instead of mounting her he disappeared between her legs, gently pushing them apart. She could feel his hot breath as he nuzzled between her thighs, his tongue flicking backwards and forwards, teasing her clit as he plunged his fingers into her wetness.

“God that feels so good,” she moaned as little waves of pleasure moved from her tummy all the way down her legs. “Fuck me” she demanded.

“I'm gonna give you some real room service now,” he said, as he drove his hard spike all the way inside her.

She let out a muffled scream and begged him to fuck her harder. “My fucking god, you're so fucking good, oh please, do it harder, oh christ, fuck me harder.”

Hearing her beg for more drove Tommy into a fucking frenzy, and he slammed his cock in and out of her as the long months of frustration that had been welling up in Erica's pussy came bubbling to the surface. It had been so long since she felt the stiff power of a hard shaft, and it was the most wonderful feeling in the world, being fucked senseless by a hard young cock. Erica's cunt muscles gripped tightly to the hard pounding invader, until finally it convulsed and shuddered in a mind blowing orgasm.

Tommy, realising he was about to explode, pulled out just in time to shoot a huge load of cum all over Erica's trembling body.

Tommy rolled over and lay beside her on the bed, still half way stunned from the amazing sex they had just enjoyed together!

He glanced at his watch and leaped to his feet, “Oh my god, I've got five other deliveries to make, I hope you don't mind if I eat and run!”

Erica just laughed and replied, “Only if you promise to come back later with dessert”.
[22:46] <Ronan_> I once stabbed a man in Reno just to watch him bleed.
Rumple C
Bard

Post by Rumple C »

I think I have seen the movie to your spoiler.
12.August.2015: Never forget.
loulabelle
Proletarian Librarian

Post by loulabelle »

I like short fiction and i like the diary style of this. I also like the easy conversatonal way its written, i can imagine some wide eyed emaciated man earnestly telling me this in some dark uncomfortable place when half of me wants to excuse myself and do a runner, but the rest of me is sickly fascinated. It's very visceral and descriptive in places which starts to lose its impact about halfway through when i feel the neeed for more story. How did the character end up here? Is here real or just a jaunt through the splintering mind of a madman? When it ends it stops rather than have some resolutiin which, even vague, would make it a bit richer to me. I've had the same response for some of my things, both from my writing buddies and also the many places which reject my work, i tend to dwell on description rather than properly tell a complete story to someone who obviously can't read it in my mind.

Toc [Talk] Ey doc save some thread fer that mouth a hers *winks with a grin*
paazin
Fionn In Disguise

Post by paazin »

wow what is this garbage
People talk of bestial cruelty, but that's a great injustice and insult to the beasts; a beast can never be so cruel as man, so artistically cruel.
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

^ ROFL!
JonnyJerny
Gelatinous Cube

Post by JonnyJerny »

"Nighttime library"
[22:46] <Ronan_> I once stabbed a man in Reno just to watch him bleed.