The Cold Road (18+ sexy and violent)

For 18+ stories, poems and other creative art.
Zakharra
Orc Champion

Re: The Cold Road (18+ sexy and violent)

Post by Zakharra »

Craaapp.. I'm missing stuff.

*is still stuck in the Abjuration room in the Silvy school*
kiyoti
Frost Giant

Post by kiyoti »

:lol:
you where there Zak. this was when you called Hollis a blood thirsty murderer that would likely laugh while you lay dying :twisted: dont worry you aren't missing anything nothing has really gone on since.
PC
Bozwell "The Dragonheart" of Clan Blackstone, Explorer, Scholar, Knight Draconis

Gamespy: BigDaddyBones
mr duncan
Owlbear

Post by mr duncan »

So much had changed, he had traveled up and down the sword coast from as far south and Amn and Tethyr and as far north as Icewind Dale. Years later, here he sat on the same cliffs he had missed all that time. More remarkable than even the grand beauty of the canyon below was the person sitting with him.

The girl on his lap was a near perfect creature, sharp fine features and pointed ears made her beauty all the more inhuman. Just the way he liked them. Bright blue eyes that seemed almost too large for her tiny face stared up at him as they talked.

He and Essmi had been apart for years, now a week after their reunion the two talked as if they had never left one anothers side

"Where do you think she went to anyway?" Essmi asked

"My guess would be back home perhaps?"

"That bitch was certainly was no Vil'zra, I should not have made an exception like that"

The pretty white hin raised a hand to touch the tieflings face and kept talking.

"It is your fault you know. You told Tilee that story about Vil'zra and got me feeling guilty. It made me want to give her a second chance even after she acted like a beat puppy. That was wrong"

Xujja decided keep quiet, the halfing was right. He had indeed chosen that time to tell the story in hopes it would make Essmi give the girl a second chance. It really was his fault. While the tiefling kept his silence, his wife kept talking

"What did you see in her anyway?"

A bright clear day in the city of Baldurs Gate. A tiefling clad in blue armor sat on the steps of a gazebo just a few paces away from the cities calendar and shrines to both Chauntea and Auril.

A familair voice called out to him, it was Kethra of Termelaine. He found the rustic accent of the folk of Icewind dale rather charming. It reminded him of his dear Essmi.

"I got my suit of armor today beloved Brother, would you like to see it?" Kethra asked

The gray skinned man looked up from his book and settled his gaze on her. Having seen and held so many beautiful girls Xujja had become numb to the charms of most women, still this one had caught and kept his eye. Pale white skin and sparkling blue eyes reminded him of someone he missed too much for words

"Good to see you Sister, of course I want to see it'

Kethra began to strip down out of her dress right there in the park. The girl knew she was worth looking at and she flaunted it rather well. Once she was nearly naked Kethra began buckling the gray leather and white plates on to her graceful form.

The armor was minimal in design, tight and trim. He could not help feel a little guilty for encouraging the design of the suit.

A priestess with the same colored eyes, even from the same village and I still make her more like my snowflake every day.

Kethra wore the armor well, and certainly looked the part of a powerful priestess of the winter Queen

She said she would become what I wanted.

He could not help but smile, Kethra was a pretty girl and her smile was infectious as she stood there in her new plate mail so proud and regal

********************************************************************************************

A gray tent was set up in the shade of a giant sycamore down by the river outside of Rauvinwatch keep. Outside of the tent Xujja and his wife sat on either side of a plate of fish. They relaxed in the shade enjoying their meal while they talked.

The two had only been together for two days after their being reunited from a little more than a year apart. When the two were not busy grasping and kissing in the manner one would expect of a husband and wife reunited after so long to behave, they attempted to catch up on current events

"We discussed the other packmates, but what of the outsiders... our enemies and allies?" Essmi asked

"Allies? Your dear friend Mimosa is still around us often. I think after all this time she changed her mind about Hollis and wants to be with him"

"Does she know about... our rule?"

"I do not think he told her, or at least not yet"

"Anyone else my husband?"

"I still see Laniara occasionally"

Essmis smile faded a little bit, she had never liked him spending time with Laniara. Rather than sour their dinner she just changed the subject

"What of those who made themselves our enemies? That ass Lemuel?"

"He got himself tore up by vampires. I heard he charged into an elder vampires nest full of all its brood"

"Rathalan too?"

"No. I do not think he was our enemy. I think... he was maybe just doing his job, if a bit clumsy"

Essmi looked at Xujja in disbelief "What would make you say that after everything he did?"

***********************************************************************************************

Walking down the banks of the Rauvin river, Xujja stopped to follow the sounds of battle. Once on the scene he regretted it, the fight was just being won by one of the last people he ever cared to see.

Well since I am here I might as well entertain myself. Some heckling is in order

"Here I was getting comfortable with seeing all the fresh and pretty faces of the kingdom, I guess balance has to be kept though... eventually your sour, old face has to make an appearance"

Rathalan was no more pleased to see him than the tiefling was to see the Helmite.

"Your presence is a plague on any land it touches."

"Well thank you for the compliment, little lady"

"It was you who sent those wolves to attack me, wasnt it?" The knight demanded

"If only. You know I am no shaman. Wolves eh? So you were having trouble with a few animals?" He always started baiting the guards but also trying to pull them into conversations. The tiefling almost always found a way to make them regret talking to him

"They were no ordinary wolves and I think you know that. I am going to have my eye on you."

The Helmite was just getting worked up into a righteous fury as Xujja had planned when behind Rathalan he could make out several large forms coming from the hills. Their canine heads, long arms and loping gait gave them away for what they were. Werewolves in their war form, first a handful then more and a few more making over a dozen of the monsters

"Looks like you missed some of your wolves" The tiefling said

Rathalan scrunched up his face "What?"

"I mean you missed some foes. Your eternal vigilance let something slip by" He chided while pointing down towards the huge pack of lycanthropes coming their way.

"You monster, did you bring them here?"

"No, jackass. I was actually attacked by some of those while I was with Laniara the other day... they are not my friends"

There was no more time for talk, the werewolves broke out into a run for the two men. Steel was drawn and both of them instinctively moved within a few paces of one another as the pack tried to surround them. The werewolves of the Black Blood Family must have expected to win with so many of their warriors assaulting just two men, yet those two men loped off arms and cleaved heads apart leaving nothing but a mess where they had been a dozen lycanthropes only moments before. Other than a few good sized gashes the two men were unharmed

After a few seconds the awkwardness set in. Neither of them really knew what to say, both standing over their mutual fallen enemies with swords drawn. Everything the two men had felt about one another all these years suggested a fight should erupt, yet neither man attacked the other. Both men had hate for the other to be sure, but both were more honorable and complex than that. Both searched for something to say.

It took a while, but the tiefling broke the silence. It was an absurd question, but both men seemed thankful that something was to fill the empty gulf of confusion they felt at their roles being so shaken up

"You wear glasses now?" He had tried to sound chiding, but seeing his old rival with gray hair spectacles made him somehow... sad

"Just to read" Rathalan lied, there was nothing to read on the road in the middle of nowhere.

For his part he had not seemed to age a bit, he remembered Laniara telling him how elves felt seeing humans they knew deteriorate and the emptiness it left in the elves. He understood that, part of him felt old too. Rathalan was saying something else about scrolls and reading in poor light. He could not catch the last of what was said as distracted as he was with seeing age conquer a man that could out fight a whole tribe of gnolls

Awkwardness again. This time it was Rathalans turn to interrupt the silence

"I should get going then, safe travels. Helm guard you"

It took the tiefling a moment longer to adjust to the respectful farewell

"Stay sharp cutter"

*********************************************************************************************

It was the next morning after his reunion with his darling Snowflake, his wife Essmi of Termalaine. The tiny white and blue hin was curled comfortably on his lap locked in a kiss with the tiefling.

They had not strayed far from their tent on the banks of the Rauvin river all morning long. They talked between kisses, but that had left little time for talking

*What of our family, my husband?"

"There are several now, of those you know... only Hollis"

"Any new romances?"

"Two"

"I can not wait to meet them, husband"

The hin and the tiefling quickly forgot the conversation to get back to their impassioned kiss

OOC- Thanks for prodding me to write again. Welcome back Essmi
Last edited by mr duncan on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aitana
Dancing Queen

Post by Aitana »

First off it has been great to be back and rping with you Duncan, and the rest of the cult again, you all are the best!

Secondly, amazing writing as always. You certainly captured a lot of the feelings being played in those scenes.

I am so glad you are writing again, Keep it coming.

Aitana
Mikayla wrote:ALFA is truly the Magic Kingdom
mr duncan
Owlbear

Post by mr duncan »

The sweet smell of Faedras lily scented hair greeted him as he woke. He decided not to move, having the pretty girls head on his chest was awfully comfortable. Best to stay in place and enjoy it a while

The tiefling stretched a bit, prompting Faedra to shift her grip on him as well. A moment to resettle and the two were curled back together as close as before. He enjoyed petting the girls long pretty hair a while before he drifted back off asleep

****************************************************************************************************

A busy night at The Elfsong its drab and dull interior made Essmi stand out even more. The tiny beauty took the bottle from her husbands hand and had a few gulps as she climbed up on the barstool next to him

Always pretty and perfect, it was easy to adore his Essmi. Even more so the things she said. The hin leaned close to her husband but looked to a crowd in one of the corners of the tavern

"Do you know any of those people?"

"Not really, no. I have talked to the blond there a few times, seen the others around the city. I think most of them are the Swords Edge crew'

Still looking over the group from their spot at the bar Essmi continued whispering

"Nice of that one to play that song about our Queen, she is cute. Too bad she huddles up to that fire though"

"Agreed"

"What are we going to do today? Since deciding we were moving elsewhere, it has become more boring here like I was already done with this place"

"We can go waste the day in the bathhouse"

"Another lazy naked day playing with my husband in a big bath? What are we waiting for?" The hin reached up to him with her arms beckoning him to pick her up.

"You always say the sexiest things, Snowflake"

*************************************************************************************************

After helping the tipsy girl out of her armor and shedding his own, Xujja climbed into the tent and laced the door up behind them.

"I have never been in a tent before" Faedra said as she pulled a bedroll close to serve as her pillow "Its nice"

"Never slept in a tent? Really?" He finished with the last of the laces on the tent flap and turned to look down at her. "I guess that is to be expected though"

What was not expected was how readily she pulled him to her. Curling around towards him, Faedra tugged on his plush black robes and he joined her wrapped up together with her in his tent

*************************************************************************************************

"I told that Faedra girl I would walk her down to Beregost. You should come with us"

It was a gray and bleak day, the wood of the gazebo stained dark with the wetness just as the grass seemed to shine clearer green. The pair of them sat at the bottom two steps of that gazebo, the wife on her husbands lap. Essmi looked up at Xujja from where she sat

"You have fun with that, I am going to research more of The Moonshaes for a few days"

Essmi stood up and turned to look at him. She leaned in to kiss his cheek

A gray and windy day, touched and touched again by short drizzles of rain had driven the two under the shelter of a ruined dome. A bottle of Evershimmer had been passed between them several times now as they sat in the dry patch under the ancient mossy dome

"I usually do not drink this much" Faedra said as she gulped down the biggest swallow of the fine wine she had had yet. This forced a laugh from Xujja

Once she was smiling and drunk, he decided it would be a good time to ask for some truth from the girl. Some things had irritated him, thoughts he could not shake

"So, you do not wear any holy symbols and never speak of your faith. Are you hiding something you expect for me to not like?"

She took a moment to react

"I worship Sharess, or did"

Relieved to hear a name that was not an enemy of Auril, Xujja missed the sad tone that overtook her speech then. She went on to say more

"When I was a little girl I saw a woman carried by the crowd at a festival... people lined up to throw flowers at the platform she was being carried on. I wanted nothing more than to be like that, like that woman I saw"

He was expecting this to be a happy story, so much so that he still missed the distant tone she used.

"Looking back now it all just seems so... empty" She shook her head and he finally caught on.

She never spoke her faith because she doubts it

"I see. Thank you for telling me that... I expected the worst. The Cat Queen is worthy, we all like pleasure... though I have trouble seeing it leading to spiritual fulfillment as well. I was uh... born with my faith, so I can not really understand what it would be to doubt my place though"

"Oh. I am sorry I burdened you with that" She settled much closer now, taking hold of the tieflings hand.

"No, not at all. I asked for it, remember?"

"Oh. You did. Tell me of Auril, please?"

"Certainly"

It would be many hours more before the two would stop talking, relaxing after the long day of walking would call them to sleep long before either was interested in ending the conversation

Essmi had been restless and annoyed in the last few weeks. All of the plans to go, mixed with lots of sitting around had made her bored and introspective. Alone in their tent for the first time in a few days, she sat quietly in their tent listening to the rain

Xujja Kept quiet, reading in the dim light of the cloudy day.

"I miss having a wife" She said

"I miss Lotus too"

"No, I miss her but I mean a wife. A new one maybe" Essmi spoke as she looked at an empty place in their tent

"Is this about you wanting a baby?"

"No my husband, not just that. We can have a baby with anyone, I want a wife too."

The teifling was the first of them to smile. "How about a few wives instead of a wife and a baby... you can mother your wives"

Essmi responded with a frown that was half in jest "Slut"

"Your slut" He responded, dragging the hin close to him

"My husband" Essmi Giggled "Slut"

The soft blue light of the Feldeposts Inn seemed to suit Faedra well. She had always seemed to him as if she had carried a sadness around with her, it was now more pronounced after her trip to the north. It suited her singing, even if her songs had been joyfull ones

The strumming stopped and the girl looked to him.

"Care for another verse?"

He did a terrible thing then. Knowing she had suffered so recently he had to ask, and being sure she wanted to open up further he really had to ask

"Do you know any sad songs?"

The pretty girl was stumped, quiet.

"I have just one. More a poem that I had never put to song"

She looked at him a while as if gathering herself, and gave a song to the words then and there as requested

"Please don't smile at me today.
Just turn your head away.
My fingers fumble on the strings,
and I don't know what to say.

My eyes are full of unshead tears,
making it very hard to see.
So if I turn away from you,
I hope you won't blame me.

The words all die upon my lips,
like roses on the vine.
And if you ask me how I am
I'll lie and say I'm fine.

She had to pause, choked up by her own song. Tears marked her perfect face but she went on

But if you listen close enough,
you can hear my poor heart break.
So please don't smile at me today,
a smile's too hard to fake"

He always loved seeing a tearful face on a pretty girl. Something about their hopelessness that always made them even more beautiful. With wet eyes and tears on her cheeks, she was an image of perfection.

The tiefling stared, quieted by his thoughts as she came to sit with him at the table. He felt a little guilty for pushing her to cry just to enjoy himself, a pleasant twinge of conscience that made him like the girl even more. He decided to reward her

"There is a town called Gullykin, a pleasant village overlooking some impressive ruins. Have you been there?"

She was smiling now, sad eyes just starting to recover from her song. He barely resisted the urge to help her wipe her eyes as she answered him

"No, I have not been to far"

"I can show you if you like, we can take our drinks. It is a much more pleasant place to enjoy our wine than inside a building"

Distracted by the offer, she had no trouble smiling now as she nodded. The tiefling stood from his chair and offered her a hand up

**************************************************************************************************

Setting a bottle of Evershimmer on the table, Xujja took a seat next to Essmi and the pile of books she was studying.

"Thank you. How did the walk go?"

"Very well, a beautiful girl with a real thirst for harmony" The tiefling replied

"You mean..? We do not take converts" Essmi said seriously

"I think... we should consider an exception. We did not go to her, she came to us. She wanted to hear of Auril. She is someone looking for a place, looking for something permanent"

"This is the girl with the song, from weeks ago? Faedra?"

"Yes"

The hin priestess did not like compromise of any kind, but she was clearly torn.

"I know your worries and would not waste your time saying all this now if I did not think you would agree with me once you have a talk with her" He said

Essmi looked at him, a rare moment of indecision and mixed emotions on her face

"I want this my husband, but I do not want a replay of that weakling Kethra"

"I understand... so be mean to her and see how she handles it. Test it how you feel it should be" Xujja said with calm confidence.

"Well that sounds fun" Essmi grinned.

Leaning in close to her he kissed Essmi on the top of the head.

"Sorry for doubting you my husband. I will be glad to meet her. Maybe we can arrange for me to walk in on you at an embarrassing moment." Essmi smiled wider "Go ahead and enjoy yourself with her tomorrow and I will catch you"

He laughed "You are terrible, Snowflake"

"Whatever, if she can not take my jokes she will not be able to handle me being angry"

**************************************************************************************************

The rain was only just starting as they walked their way south along the Tradeway. Faedra tuned her lute while they talked. She had just played him a song about his Essmi. Giving compliments to Essmi was certainly a way to please the tiefling, only one part made him displeased

"I mostly like that song, it is very pretty"

"Only mostly?"

"There is something wrong"

"What is it then? I will fix the words"

"You mentioned our love being only for this life, our vows are not for one life but forever. Our union is much more serious than vows just for one lifes time"

Faedra stopped walking, stunned. Clearly she was very sad but also looked at Xujja with open adoration. She spoke quietly

"Of course. Forever is possible for you because you are on the same path"

"Indeed lady"

"When I lost my first lover up north, I realized that was what I wanted. I want to belong, forever"

Faedra looked even more beautiful sad like this. He felt a powerful tug of attraction to her. To make her feel better and to kiss that sad face, but also to push it further and see her cry. He decided it was best to be restrained though

"I understand that feeling lass, I do. For now though we should get to walking again"

Faedra started moving again. "I will fix the song, Xujja"

"Thanks lass"

Reclining on his elbows in the tent, and with the beautiful girl Faedra lying on him was most satisfying. The attentions she had just given him, her hand buried in his plush black robes was more so enjoyable

He heard the armored feet outside the tent, but made no move to let Faedra know what was the matter. The clink of armor outside, but a smaller size and a familair pace

Faedra pressed her face to his chest, a warm pleasant sigh just as the tent was snatched open.

Cold and imperious, the sharp features and raised brow on Essmi seemed frightfully threatening. Her hand resting on the handle of her battle axe while she greeted them made her seem more so

"I see you are rather comfortable pleasuring my husband"

There was a breath of total silence, and Essmi drew her axe and stepped into the tent

A beautiful girl with light blond hair and a dark gray dress came into The Elfsong. An adorable smile and sparkling blue eyes caught everyones attention, and her graceful form and generous curves kept that attention.

One of those people that could not help but notice Faedra as she entered the tavern was the blue armored tiefling Xujja. He greeted her first with a slight smile, one that grew as she walked up to him. She seemed happy again, unlike she had been the last few days. She was excited as she greeted him

"Good to see you again Xujja. Are you still up for the trip to Beregost?"

"Sure, you would like to go now?"

"Yes if you like. I wrote you a song, about your wife. Would you like to hear it?

"Of course I would"

"I can play it for you now, or while we walk"

"Play it on the trip"

So one half of the story is told backwards and the other in proper order and meet at the bottom. Hope that made sense to everyone.

Thanks for reading

J
Aitana
Dancing Queen

Post by Aitana »

Great stuff as always! Nothing like bringing people to the cold side, with little effort at all. Wine does wonders, lol. ;)

Please keep them coming.

Aitana
mr duncan
Owlbear

Post by mr duncan »

Black boots crunched into pristine white snow. In the distance he could see other mountain peaks and a dwarven fort of some kind. He disliked other people being so near, but this place was pretty enough for their ritual

Today Faedra would take that leap from simple talk to a real commitment

He took a deep breath and looked out at the scene before calling down to Essmi walking below

"Up here darling, this peak will do nicely"

"Good. I will get the girl ready, while you bring Faedra and prepare her"

On the gazebo steps, in the park in Baldurs Gates northern district sat three people talking in hushed tones as the evening settled into night. Xujja was pleased to have time to spend with Faedra and even more pleased that Essmi had joined them, taking a break from her studies. Faedra was the first to speak, adressing Essmi as she took her seat in the grass with them

"How goes your study?"

"Good" The hin replied as she gave Faedra a hug in greeting "I will continue up until we leave"

Closing the book on his lap, Xujja felt a strong sense of well being from seeing the two women so dear to him being happy with one another

"I am excited for the trip" Faedra said

He could not help but smile and reply, looking over the ladies. "As long as this is my view, right here.... does not matter where we live"

Both of the girls smiled, Essmi even blushed at the compliment. With her arm still around Faedra she spoke back to her tiefling husband

"As sweet as that is my love, we are still moving as planned, I want my babies. You promised"

Instantly Faedra joined her, nodding her head to Essmis words and giving him a loving smile. There was no way to resist them even if he wanted to do so

"I did. A den and babies" He said and nodded, making both women beam with bright smiles

"I am so excited for the trip, and more excited that I will be one of you in less than a month" Faedra hugged Essmi tight while she spoke

"Yes, a little less than a months time and you will take your first step into forever" Essmi said to her

Faedra was clearly thrilled with the notion "I can not wait"

Seeing her tension and worry gave him a twinge of sadness. Faedra gave him a relieved smile as he offered her a hand up from her cot in the belly of the ship. She looked up to him, knowing this was to be her first test

"Hollis dissapeared, I can not find him but the door did not open so he can not have left."

"That does not matter now Faedra, you have something important to do. Besides, you will have to get used to Hollis being around but not being seen"

Again he felt a sinking in his heart, she was so innocent and so in love with him... it made him almost sad what he would do. It was for the best, what had to be done... but still he gave himself a moment to wallow in the feeling of gloom knowing what they would do to this darling sweet girl. A girl he had come to love as much as she loved them back

Holding her tight to him he closed his eyes and took a deep breath that caught the scent of her hair. He stayed there still and holding her for just a few seconds before stepping back and taking her by the hand.

"Come darling Faedra, your forever is waiting for you"

Their pale skin stood out bright in the dark blue light of the bathouse. Faedra knelt in the water, there on her knees she was able to look into the face of the beautiful naked hin Essmi. She had just finished bathing the snowy haired priestess and was now ready to get out of the bath for a nice long nap, just as she tried to get up and go Essmi stopped Faedra

"Come back here. I did not get a kiss yet"

Faedra turned back to her, sinking back to her knees in front of the hin. Xujja was transfixed, his gaze focused on what was to be a first kiss for her and Essmi

Their lips came together, both ladies closed their eyes and melted into the other. Faedras arms wrapped around the tiny hin and lifted her a little while they lingered in the kiss

As Essmi slipped back to her feet she licked her lips and smiled wide. Faedra stammered out a compliment in elven, her hands still holding on to the hin girl. The halfling pinched the other girls ass and spoke in a playful tone as Faedra jumped startled from the pinch and gave a delighted laugh

"Now you can go rest"

Husband and wife alike watched her from behind as she walked to get a towel

They sat at the base of the snowy hill, the time was near. Xujja took his sharp eating knife and gave it to her, which Faedra took with some mild confusion

"You asked me once to help you walk into the dark, and I promised to help you as you asked... but this moment will require you to take that strength you have found in yourself and show the steel in your soul"

She looked frightened a little, but calmed herself with a nod as he kept talking

"Up on the hilltop there you will find your priestess. You will have to follow her instructions carefully... to the letter, and without hesitation. You will have our Queens eye on you. Remember that and claim all those things you want as yours"

It was clear she did not really understand, but she nodded anyway while looking at the knife she now had in her hand

He stood and helped her to her feet. He wanted to say more to her but he could not.

I do love you Faedra... please do not make me slay you

Most people would not expect it of him, but he loved feeding his Essmi. Cutting another wedge of the peach he lifted it up to the adorable hins lips. She leaned forward from where she was seated comfortably on Faedras lap to take the slice from his hand

"She certainly has been keeping me happy" He spoke to Essmi of Faedra

"I bet she has"

He cut another slice this time offering it to Faedra while she played with the hin girls hair, braiding it back in place after she had spent so long brushing and enjoying it

The tiefling found himself thinking of the future, both pleasant and difficult things he had planned for the lovely woman his wife was cuddled close with

It was a terrible scream of pure agony, the nearby wolves joined in and howled with the young captive girl as Faedra cut open her face and dug out her eye with the knife he had given her. Even the sky rumbled and the earth shook with the shock of the womans pain

Behind the sacrifice Xujja held her firmly by the collar and hair, keeping her still as the pretty young girl carried out her holy duty to Auril

Wolves surrounded them and at the center of it all stood Essmi, their priestess and spiritual guide. The cute snowy haired hin smiled with a bright shining smile as Faedra carved the captives second eye out, letting Xujjas knife fall to the snowy ground when it was no longer needed

She turned towards Essmi and then lifted the bloody eye to the hins smiling face. Essmi took a step forward as she spoke

"As the vessel of Auril our holy Queen, I accept your sacrifce"

Then Essmi leaned close and Faedra fed the eye to her, the hin swallowed the eye and while still looking into Faedras eyes she spoke again

"Blood and sacrifice please the Queen, join with us now as winters own"

With that, the sweet and loving Faedra swallowed the second eye. It burst in her mouth as she chewed it, a bright red line of blood escaping her lips and trickling down past her chin to her neck. The eyeless slave was slipping into shocked sobs now, Essmi spoke over the dying sacrifices cries.

"Stand with us now Faedra, rise my cousin"

Thanks to anyone reading. A special thanks to Castano for DMing the bloody sacrifice scene and to Melody for chosing to play with the cult

J
thinkpig
Orc Champion

Post by thinkpig »

hahaha, damn! i am sorry i had to log out and miss this!
"So Mom, Dad... about that gold those guys brought me when I was a baby. You remember that GOLD, right?" - Jesus
NESchampion
Staff Head - Documentation

Post by NESchampion »

(( All I can see is this :eek: but without eyes. :X Very well told. ))
Current PC: Olaf - The Silver Marches
Melody
Shambling Zombie

Post by Melody »

((*scrubs her hands over and over* I never knew exactly how Lady McBeth felt until recently. Thank you to everyone for bringing new depth to my character. I enjoyed every minute, both terrible and wonderful.))
Audark
Owlbear

Post by Audark »

Wow, I'm actually shocked reading this, knowing Faedra a while back as an innocent bard and reading this OOC, wow, quite a transformation
mr duncan
Owlbear

Post by mr duncan »

Cold blue flames flickered in the night, lighting up the giant statue of Auril that rose from the tiny island barely jutting up above the oceans waves. The massive granite idol of the Queen of Winter stood looming above the assembled faithful

As he neared the group one of them stepped out of the ranks to greet Xujja. It was king Ragnar, lord of the Norheim Isles dressed in his finest velvets and furs who walked up to the tiefling and offered him with a hearty handshake. Xujja had come to resent most soft noble lords but this king was also a rough warrior as well as a monarch and the young tiefling found it easy to respect the man in the heavy gold crown

"Greetings Xujja"

"Good to see you, majesty"

"Where is your slave?" The king asked him

"She is on the way, my wife is getting her. She uh... does not know what is going to happen to her"

This made the old king laugh hard "Ha! Keeping her in the dark until it is time, eh? Nice plan"

"Indeed majesty... we have convinced her she is rather safe, she in fact plans to dance for the pleasure of our Queen tonight so I think it will be best if we have her go first"

"An excellent plan, I have our sacrifice right here ready for the ritual." The king motioned behind him to where his soldiers and priestess stood around the muscular male slave they had brought with them

"Very good majesty, let us pray these offerings please our Queen"

"Indeed"

Faedra ran up to him and hugged him tight as he walked into the Slippery Eel Tavern. Xujja settled his hands on her hips as she stopped in front of him pressing herself into his chestplate.

"Xujja, I missed you" She said placing a kiss on his lips

"I missed you as well my love... but I was doing something very important"

She held her question back, seeing him reach into his belt pouch for something. Opening his hand he showed her a ring of platinum engraved with softly glowing white runes. Her eyes went wide with joy and surprise and spoke in an excited tone

"Is that my- what I think it is?"

"Your wedding ring? Yes it sure is"

Faedra threw her arms around him in a tight hug

Pamela was a pretty girl, a human with a touch of the exotic somewhere in her bloodline. She stood now almost nearly naked in the snow and frozen mud. The girl had shivered at first when she disrobed for the dance but now that she had gyrated in her lusty dance to please both the crowd and the watching goddess she seemed rather well adjusted to the cold. Standing tall and proud she gave a smile to Xujja, whom she had assumed was her new owner after her purchase from king Ragnar just a few days before

The slave girl had been abused by everyone who had owned her, but had been treated so well by these mainlanders. Since she had come into their care she had fine wine and relative luxury to her old life. She had put everything she had into the dance to make her new owners and their goddess happy

Essmi nodded at Xujja from where she stood at the base of the huge idol

On the shores of Graystaad two lovers sat just outside their tent cuddled close watching the evening clouds drift across the sky. Faedra clung to his arm, an adoring smile on her face while they talked of the wedding.

"I have changed my mind, my love" She said

"About what?" The tiefling asked

"My friends from my old life. I do not need any guests at our wedding. Just Family will be fine with me"

"Well priestess Hornrider says that the king will be eager to create a bond with our Family... he needs to know he can trust us with what he is offering us and inviting him to our ritual will be a step towards that"

"So politics"

"Yes, a bit. If you want it to be totally private we can and will have it your way."

"It does not really matter I guess. If it is important to you we can invite the king" Faedra added

"It is, a little. It will be a good first step in building future relations with these people. The Family has for a long time been drifting and rootless and now we are here in a kingdom where our Goddess is honored and the king offers us alliance and land"

Faedra nodded her agreement

Pamela was the slaves name, she was still smiling as the tiefling pushed her up against the skirts of the cold stone statue and lifted her arms over her head.

So happy she had been with them in their home the last few days she was still even smiling as Xujja shackled her to the chains hanging from Aurils skirts. He gave the slave girl a light kiss on the lips, caressing her face with a blue gauntlet

"That was a lovely dance, very sexy" He whispered to her

Again he leaned in as if to kiss her, his lips moving to her eye. As he leaned in and his mouth opened realization seized her and she screamed

The crowd around them cheered and called out praises to the Winter Queen as he closed his mouth on her face and tore the eye out with a shake of his head and gulped it down with a spray of blood over his face. A most confusing mix of sounds erupted as the tiefling dug the womans other eye out with his fingers. Some howled and some shouted praises, some even laughed as the moment liberated them of their sanity and put in its place ecstatic basking in their goddess gaze. Above it all the girl screeched with everything she had

Essmi had woken from her nap and was opening their tent to come and join the two lovers sitting nearby

"There is my darling wife. You have a nice rest?" Xujja said to the pretty white hin

"I did my husband. It is always nice to wake up to you, and with such a pretty girl" Essmi winked at Faedra as she approached the two and took a place on Xujjas lap while putting her feet in Faedras

"So did I hear our fiance saying she does not need a party?" Essmi asked looking at him for an answer

"You did. We are still going to invite the king and priestess Hornrider to hear our oaths"

"That is wise. It does not really matter who is there, what matters is that we have Faedra" Essmi smiled lovingly and squeezed the blond womans hand

"Thank you Essmi" Faedra said

"Sister, I am very proud of you and honored to have you in our Family" Essmi said while Xujja gave her a squeeze. These words provoked a radiant smile and glassy wet eyes from Faedra who wrapped her arms around the two of them

Next Essmi motioned to the other priestess. Helga Hornrider bore the typical features of her people, pale skin and blond hair. It was this northern woman who stepped from the circle of the faithful at the hins motion.

Helga pushed the naked man in front of her. He had seen what the tiefling had done to the woman and struggled against her as she shoved him against the same giant idol of their goddess and shackled him next to the eyeless woman who was now twitching and shivering

The naked man even begged, but the sharp nosed priestess showed no trace of sympathy. She seemed to be enjoying herself as she locked him in his shackles.

Back in his place in the circle Xujja wiped blood from his chin and watched with admiration as the priestess began the second sacrifice of the night

Helga reached up to the skirts of Auril and took hold of one of the many icicles and broke it off. The priestess gave a wicked smile as the man who had once been a pirate cowered and cringed in fear of what was to come

She grabbed the mans neck holding him still and with one powerful thrust slammed the sharp spike of ice into his belly, tearing his flesh open. Shoving the cold spike into the mans belly she paused to shift her grip and shoved hard upward. A second wave of cheers and howls went up from the crowd as the man yelled out in agony

Now was that moment they had been eagerly waiting and planning for. The shrine had been consecrated with blood, their Family stood with the king and his men in a circle behind them as they knelt on the frozen ground before the shrine and lowered their heads

Faedra kneeling between Xujja and Essmi reached out to each side and took them both by the hand. Essmi was the first to speak, repeating the words they had agreed would bind their lives and souls together

"Winter Queen hear my oaths, today I take Faedra of Kaltar as my wife. I swear to be loyal to be lusty and to be obsessive with my wife."

The next to speak was Xujja, repeating the words just as Essmi had said them

"Winter Queen hear my oaths, today I take Faedra of Kaltar as my wife. I swear to be loyal to be lusty and to be obsessive with my wife."

Faedra looked up to the shrine a moment and looked at the massive idol with its gory sacrifices still shackled to its skirt before looking back to her feet to speak her oath

"Winter Queen hear my oaths, today I take Xujja of White-Pines and Essmi of Termelaine as my husband and wife. I swear to be loyal to be lusty and to be obsessive with my husband and wife"

A third cheer went up from the circle standing around the ritual. A clanging of swords against shields mixed with shouted praises and blessings

The three embraced and Xujja put Faedras wedding ring on her finger before the three stood to turn and face the crowd

Each of their family came to hug and congratulate the three, which was followed by the visiting northmen and last of the crowd was king Ragnar with his arm around priestess hornrider. The two were most pleased, not just with the wedding but mostly for the restoration of the shrine

As they came close Xujja shook the kings hand while Helga gave Faedra a hug and whispered a congratulations to her and Essmi. The king spoke over the ladies, his attention on the blue armored tiefling.

"I have your wedding present waiting in your home, young man" The elder northman said with a smile

"So you will stay for some drinks? We and the rest of the Family plan to get drunk as possible now. We would be honored to have you come join us"

"Aye, fine idea" The king said clasping Xujjas shoulder

With that the crowd left the idol of Auril alone to enjoy the quiet and peaceful night with her two sacrifices. Where there had been howls cheers and shouted prayers, there now was only the soft sighing of the wind and the clinking rattle of chains as Pamela shivered one more time before going limp

Thanks again to anyone reading

J
NESchampion
Staff Head - Documentation

Post by NESchampion »

Very few people seem to portray evil in such unflinchingly painful description as you manage to pull off. Very nice.
Current PC: Olaf - The Silver Marches
Melody
Shambling Zombie

Post by Melody »

Welcome in the winter breeze
The snow is on the wind
Sing the glory of our Queen
And blessings she shall send

Wonderful writing as always. I love how the story comes together in pieces of dark and light to make a whole.
Aitana
Dancing Queen

Post by Aitana »

Nothing like beauty in evil.

Great as always!

Dani