Spicing it up - R18

For 18+ stories, poems and other creative art.
Rumple C
Bard

Spicing it up - R18

Post by Rumple C »

1235 - Year of the black Horde.

Cal'brar rolled over, slick with mingled sweat. She leaned to the side, placing a suddenly chaste kiss on the check of her lover, consort, and bodyguard. With an amused smile Ta'or pulled her close, and kissed her soundly, ignoring her muffled protests. Eventually she broke free, placing a hand over his mouth.

"Close your mouth, harlot" she whispered in a laughing tone "or I will not get the time to recover my magic". Ta'or nodded, waiting 'til her hand moved, feigning biting at it. Cal'brar withdrew her hand quickly, playfuly slapping at his face. In a more serious tone she spoke "I feel somewhat guilty for our moments of pleasure, when Alustriel struggles so..."

Ta'or sensing the seriousness of her tone ceased his biting, and sought to calm her "We will be there soon dearest, and your magic will help turn the tide, I am sure". He reached out, taking her hand in his "Then, when all is right and peaceful again, we can return, and get back to the serious business of making heirs".

Resting her head on his shoulder Cal'brar trailed a hand from his navel to face turning his head to kiss him gently. Pulling away slowly she taunted him "I could be pregnant now, after your exertion, truly it is the hardest i have ever seen you work, at home, or at war".

His laughter echoed around the glade.....

Stomas let their laughter wash over him, enjoying it for what it was, a moment of beauty. Quietly counting to ten under his breath he raised a single solitary finger for all to see, before dropping it to the safety of his fist. His men and women moved. Efficiently.

The tent collapsed on the reclining pair. Instinctivly reaching for both his lover and sword, Ta'or realised that his shouts to Cal'brar could not be heard, indeed, as the tent fell, blocking his sight, he did not hear the woosh of the club as it connected first with the tent then solidly with his head, dashing his brains, hopes and dreams all over Ta'or.

Cal'brar realised something was wrong before Ta'or did. She saw the tent start to fall over his closed eyes, and laughing face, which for a moment looked like a quiet jovial mask. A moment later she was bundled tight by rough hands through the tents fabric, and wet with blood and brains from Ta'or. She screamed in fear and anger, helpless and frustrated that her anger could not be enacted, not heard. Then she was beaten soundly about the face and head with clubs 'til the fear and anger vanished, replaced with stars, and a feeling of floating.

12.August.2015: Never forget.