AK's DM Post for WHL

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 11 DM

Analogkid
Ogre

AK's DM Post for WHL

Post by Analogkid »

Hi everyone, Anyways I just wanted to let you all know that i'm now DMing on WHL. It's been awhile since I did any real DMing so I plan to ease back into the role. My current thought is to begin this saturday night if anyone is interested. I'll log on around 8 PM PST if anyone is. Moving forward, Saturday nights would be the easiest night for me to DM, though Sunday could work too. I'll also be around during the day during the next couple weeks if that works for some folks.

Once things are settled I would like to begin a campaign that will play weekly, or biweekly preferably on weekends. I am aiming to DM a group of low to mid levels, everything else is open as long as the PCs are willing to work together.

and just to put it out there....the campaign/sessions may not just be limited to WHL, but I won't say more about that just yet.
"Cast in his unlikely role....ill equipped to act"
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Re: AK's DM Post for WHL

Post by Galadorn »

O M G

Thank you AK. So interested to explore WHL!

Your Saturday nights are my Sunday mornings, which is perfect (the only time I can actually play 2-6 hours straight are these times on the weekends).

My PC is level 3, almost 4 (seems Low to Mid level to me!), and can fulfill any Tank, Scout, or Healer-"Support" role, so yea, very versatile.

...the only problem I forsee is if you decide to run a villains campaign, in which my dude just won't fit... otherwise, this sounds GREAT.

Cheers!

~Matt
Analogkid
Ogre

Post by Analogkid »

Looks like we have one interested person LOL... and your level is just fine.

Anyways...I dont see this as being a villains campaign, it will be player led but good or neutral would make things easier for me.....key thing is working with the other PCs who eventually join. That being said, I will be willing to DM things on the side that might be......less then noble if anyone is interested.
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

Here is a very relevant question (I think), based upon "current ALFA player population" issues.... *ahem* ...will you still DM a campaign, if say for example, ONLY 1 PC SHOWS UP? *snort*

:oops:
:?
:|
:?

:( :( :(

:lol:
Mick
Beholder

Post by Mick »

I am interested and have a 4th level PC to bring to bear. I am on call this weekend, however, so whether or not I am able to make it this week remains to be seen.
Talk less. Listen more.

Current PCs: ?
HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Post by HEEGZ »

I might try to play. Need to look at my schedule this Saturday. Any preferences for a PC for me? I could try playing Orrh again perhaps.
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

^^ awesome.

^ awesome.

Awesome.
Analogkid
Ogre

Post by Analogkid »

the usual tropes apply for a party in that a balanced one will work best. I'll make do with what shows up but figure you need someone who can fight, someone who can heal, and well you know the rest
Arianna
Tech Admin

Post by Arianna »

I Have a almost level 4 that I can try to play . . some healing abilities but not a cleric

Will try to get to WHL by that point

Cannot stay on too late this Sat cause I have to work early Sun morning
Current NWN2 PC: TSM- Lessa

HDM of Moonshae Server DM on BG
Builder Everywhere
DM times - 6:30-10 PM Saturdays PDT on MS . . other times as I show up
PM me on Discord if you want to be DMd on BG I have Monday nights available
Talk to me if you want to learn to build for NWN2

Tech Admin
Analogkid
Ogre

Post by Analogkid »

great looks like things are gelling.
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

Bu has been "Quarantined" on WHL, must I move him to go there with my other PC, or can I just leave him in Quarantine (please)?
Twin Axes
Dungeon Master

Post by Twin Axes »

I would be interested with my level 6 dwarf but that time slot would kill me.
"[T]he dwarvern people, are machine-like, and it is impossible to reason with a machine." - Susana
Adanu
Head Dungeon Master

Post by Adanu »

Galadorn wrote:Bu has been "Quarantined" on WHL, must I move him to go there with my other PC, or can I just leave him in Quarantine (please)?
A DM must approve you out of quarantine if you don't want to take the normal route over, but you can stay there as long as you wish otherwise.

As it is, I might get back into DMing sometime soon. For now, I'm happy to help supervise and assist AK with his plots when I can.
Twin Axes wrote:I would be interested with my level 6 dwarf but that time slot would kill me.
What time would suit you better?
First Character: Zyrus Meynolt, the serene Water Genasi berserker. "I am the embodiment of the oceans; serene until you summon the storm." Zyrus: http://tinyurl.com/9emdbnd

Second Character: Damien Collins, the atypical druid. "What? Being a stick in the mud is boring. No pun intended grins"

Western Heartlands HDM: On break. PM for emergencies
Twin Axes
Dungeon Master

Post by Twin Axes »

Adanu wrote:
Twin Axes wrote:I would be interested with my level 6 dwarf but that time slot would kill me.
What time would suit you better?
I believe I'm 9 hours ahead of AK, so for me US mornings and afternoons are usually the times that work.
"[T]he dwarvern people, are machine-like, and it is impossible to reason with a machine." - Susana
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

Adanu wrote:
Galadorn wrote:Bu has been "Quarantined" on WHL, must I move him to go there with my other PC, or can I just leave him in Quarantine (please)?
A DM must approve you out of quarantine if you don't want to take the normal route over, but you can stay there as long as you wish otherwise.

As it is, I might get back into DMing sometime soon. For now, I'm happy to help supervise and assist AK with his plots when I can.
Na that's not it exactly....

Bu is IN quarantine on WHL.
My other PC wants to go to WHL to play there.
Can PC#2 play on WHL, while at the same time PC#1 (Bu) stays in Quarantine (on WHL).
Know what I'm saying?
Can Bu, who is in Q now, just stay there, while my other PC legally travels from another server IC to enter and play on WHL?