Looking for DMs and builders

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 11 DM

Adanu
Head Dungeon Master

Looking for DMs and builders

Post by Adanu »

Ever wanted to get that interesting idea on a server, but couldn't find a place for it? WHL is open to new ideas, and I have a few places to start if you'd like direction.

Hill's Edge could use a lot more fleshing out, as it is the only real city presence WHL has, and I'd like to make it bigger for player and DM use.

Darkhold would be an *awesome* addition if anyone would like to take on that project.

Wilderness and indoor areas are welcome for use in the miles of miles we have on server, and indoors would be great for Soubar and Hill's Edge. Just PM me with your ideas.

DM wise we have plenty of room for various plots, and a server wide war you can draw from or ignore at your leisure. I'm open minded, and willing to work with you to make stuff work. The server as it stands works well for narrative style DMs, and I'm very willing to provide training on the DM client if you're new and haz no idea wtf yer doin'. That nice 'Apply to DM' button over at the side of the main website is where you go for that.

I hope to hear from people soon. The Western Heartlands are a great part of faerun, and huge... let's make the most of it!
First Character: Zyrus Meynolt, the serene Water Genasi berserker. "I am the embodiment of the oceans; serene until you summon the storm." Zyrus: http://tinyurl.com/9emdbnd

Second Character: Damien Collins, the atypical druid. "What? Being a stick in the mud is boring. No pun intended grins"

Western Heartlands HDM: On break. PM for emergencies
Heero
Beholder

Re: Looking for DMs and builders

Post by Heero »

There are maybe 10? open moorland wilderness areas I made that were once part of the server and now are not. They might be in some of the older versions of the server on ftp, but they certainly arent in the most up to date version. Youre welcome to use them, of course, assuming you can find them,
Heero just pawn in game of life.

12.August.2013: Never forget.
15.December.2014: Never forget.

The Glorious 12.August.2015: Always Remember the Glorious 12th.
Adanu
Head Dungeon Master

Re: Looking for DMs and builders

Post by Adanu »

I'll take a look for them when I start working out the module stuff. As it is, we do need more wilderness areas. Thanks heero
First Character: Zyrus Meynolt, the serene Water Genasi berserker. "I am the embodiment of the oceans; serene until you summon the storm." Zyrus: http://tinyurl.com/9emdbnd

Second Character: Damien Collins, the atypical druid. "What? Being a stick in the mud is boring. No pun intended grins"

Western Heartlands HDM: On break. PM for emergencies