HEEGZ - WHL DMing

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 11 DM

HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

HEEGZ - WHL DMing

Post by HEEGZ »

Hello everyone. Catano and Teric have allowed me back on the DM roster for WHL. As I will likely be a new DM for nearly anyone playing on the server at present, I thought I would mention a few things.

I really enjoy the deities and factions of the FR. If your PC is a member of one of these don't be shy in telling me about it. I'm hoping to help bring the Realms to life by roleplaying these factions from the DM side of things.

If you are unsure of something, ask. It is typical for me to be multitasking while I am DMing. This means I miss questions, or that I forget them. If there is something important that I seem to be overlooking, give me a minute, and then remind me please. I generally prefer slower paced combat and sessions, more like a tabletop game.

I live in CST (GMT -6) and will be free to play during weekends and week nights starting around 10pm. I am going to be actively DMing across both WHL and neighboring BG at any given time. I am now on IRC every night so feel free to contact me there. Cheers.
HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Re: HEEGZ - WHL DMing

Post by HEEGZ »

Also, Adanu and I are currently attempting to initiate some low level adventures for levels 1-5. Feel free to join us or contact via forums or IRC.
dergon darkhelm
Fionn In Disguise

Post by dergon darkhelm »

Kick ass news! My pc wants a +3 keen greatsword of etherealness! (Looking forward to the fun!)
PCs: NWN1: Trailyn "Wayfarer" Krast, Nashkel hayseed

NWN2: ??

gsid: merado_1
Khazar Stoneblood
Dire Badger

Post by Khazar Stoneblood »

dergon darkhelm wrote:Kick ass news! My pc wants a +3 keen greatsword of etherealness! (Looking forward to the fun!)
My PC just wants to successfully stalk and hunt a deer.

My biggest hunting moment so far is getting a single shot off at some game birds today. I missed of course... and they flew off the map (which I didn't realize they would do).
Current PC: I'm not tellin'. They die when I put their names here.