Oppa Euro Style!

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 11 DM

boombrakh
Githyanki

Oppa Euro Style!

Post by boombrakh »

I am looking for euro-time players between level 1-7 who'll join in whatever shenanigans danielmn is going to create.
<Danielmn> hey, if there is enough euro support, I'm happy to dm on a weekend day.
<Danielmn> so I could do one of my days est, and one euro.
pragmatic (adj.)
The opposite of idealistic is pragmatic, a word that describes a philosophy of "doing what works best."
From Greek pragma "deed," the word has historically described philosophers and politicians who were
concerned more with real-world application of ideas than with abstract notions. A pragmatic person
is sensible, grounded, and practical.
Irindel
Shambling Zombie

Re: Oppa Euro Style!

Post by Irindel »

i'm up for it, lv3 druid :)
boombrakh
Githyanki

Post by boombrakh »

Irindel wrote:i'm up for it, lv3 druid :)
pragmatic (adj.)
The opposite of idealistic is pragmatic, a word that describes a philosophy of "doing what works best."
From Greek pragma "deed," the word has historically described philosophers and politicians who were
concerned more with real-world application of ideas than with abstract notions. A pragmatic person
puny
Dungeon Master

Post by puny »

<3 initiative! sadly my toon is slightly to badass to be allowed in, i'll cheer you on from an acceptable distans!
kid
Dungeon Master

Post by kid »

Badass dorf lv4-5 might find his way to WHL at some point.
Currently taking a boat to the BG to explore the wonders.
<paazin>: internet relationships are really a great idea
danielmn
Fionn In Disguise

Post by danielmn »

those interested with the euro time come up with the day (sat or sun) and time (Up to you what is most convenient) and we will mee OOCly Saturday or Sunday for a pre-campaign discussion.
Swift wrote: Permadeath is only permadeath when the PCs wallet is empty.
Zyrus Meynolt: [Party] For the record, if this somehow blows up in our faces and I die, I want a raise

<Castano>: danielnm - can you blame them?
<danielmn>: Yes,
<danielmn>: Easily.

"And in this twilight....our choices seal our fate"
boombrakh
Githyanki

Post by boombrakh »

danielmn wrote:those interested with the euro time come up with the day (sat or sun) and time (Up to you what is most convenient) and we will mee OOCly Saturday or Sunday for a pre-campaign discussion.
I'd say late saturday. Are we talking tomorrow or are we talking next week?
pragmatic (adj.)
danielmn
Fionn In Disguise

Post by danielmn »

tomorrow for an OOC meet up (I will not be running anything, but sitting down with you guys for an hour or two))

Please choose a time so I know when to log in.
Zyrus Meynolt: [Party] For the record, if this somehow blows up in our faces and I die, I want a raise

Irindel
Shambling Zombie

Post by Irindel »

Saturday i'm available all day, so any hour is cool with me.
boombrakh
Githyanki

Post by boombrakh »

Irindel wrote:Saturday i'm available all day, so any hour is cool with me.
Ok, in order to be respectful to danielmn's weird time zone, I say we aim for 9 pm GMT+1. How does that sound? That'll be today.
pragmatic (adj.)
boombrakh
Githyanki

Post by boombrakh »

Ok, me and Irindel had our first sitdown with Danielmn and had a chat. We did some RP and we would love for others to join us at 9pm GMT+1 on saturdays.

At the moment we're two religious types with a third joining as soon as possible. Neither of which belong to the same (but not conflicting) faiths. We'd love to get someone who's a bit of a go-getter, one who is more of a natural leader. I just predict that it's never a good thing when you let faith dictate your actions :)

So, euro-players between level 1 and 7.. next session is on saturday 9pm GMT+1. Let's get together, RP some.. see if it fits.
pragmatic (adj.)
danielmn
Fionn In Disguise

Post by danielmn »

Talonbreak has expressed interest. As he is a recently returned, he will have priority for placement. Consider three slots left open for Euro Sessions.

boombrakh
Githyanki

Post by boombrakh »

danielmn wrote:Talonbreak has expressed interest. As he is a recently returned, he will have priority for placement. Consider three slots left open for Euro Sessions.
This is great news! I remember playing with him back in Old-ALFA
pragmatic (adj.)