DanTime

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 11 DM

danielmn
Fionn In Disguise

Re: DanTime

Post by danielmn »

Apologies to the Thurs. crew, my internet went out on me. Let me know in irc when you guys are about and I'll port you.
Swift wrote: Permadeath is only permadeath when the PCs wallet is empty.
Zyrus Meynolt: [Party] For the record, if this somehow blows up in our faces and I die, I want a raise

<Castano>: danielnm - can you blame them?
<danielmn>: Yes,
<danielmn>: Easily.

"And in this twilight....our choices seal our fate"
boombrakh
Githyanki

Post by boombrakh »

danielmn wrote:Apologies to the Thurs. crew, my internet went out on me. Let me know in irc when you guys are about and I'll port you.
We bugged Curm until he went online and ported us to safety. I am not sure about your NPC, but we are all safe. Samuel has everything of value though, so when it comes to selling anything and turning stuff in, he's your go to guy. The rest of us are just around, waiting for exp to fall like manna from the skies :D
pragmatic (adj.)
The opposite of idealistic is pragmatic, a word that describes a philosophy of "doing what works best."
From Greek pragma "deed," the word has historically described philosophers and politicians who were
concerned more with real-world application of ideas than with abstract notions. A pragmatic person
is sensible, grounded, and practical.
danielmn
Fionn In Disguise

Post by danielmn »

kay, Sat session is rescheduled due to geographical anomolies IG. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CAN GET TO WHL FOR SESSIONS!

I allow you to leave to go to BG without qualms or issue, but I will not be handing out validations from TSM or MS because players fail to make it back on time, get times confused, get days confused, get months confused, or whatever other claims can be made. PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE.
Zyrus Meynolt: [Party] For the record, if this somehow blows up in our faces and I die, I want a raise

Rumple C
Bard

Post by Rumple C »

Hi,

Sorry, 3am and (extra-ordinary) validation woes took its toll on me. I will see you on thursday though.
danielmn wrote:kay, Sat session is rescheduled due to geographical anomolies IG. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CAN GET TO WHL FOR SESSIONS!

I allow you to leave to go to BG without qualms or issue, but I will not be handing out validations from TSM or MS because players fail to make it back on time, get times confused, get days confused, get months confused, or whatever other claims can be made. PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE.
12.August.2015: Never forget.
danielmn
Fionn In Disguise

Post by danielmn »

Won't be about today till much later in the eve. Dad lost his job, so I'm trying to help him navigate the interwebs for unemployment and online applications.

talonbreak
Dire Badger

Post by talonbreak »

Drop me a note when your about sir.

I am running a muck waiting :)
Current Characters:
Samuel Kirkson

Dead Characters: