Any interest?

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 11 DM

Regas
ALFA Representative

Any interest?

Post by Regas »

from anyone on the server to have members of the Sword's Edge ranging North and West into the WH, players or DMs? As the server sits on our doorstep in the Gate would make perfect sense to be ranging in that direction. Please let us know if any WH dms would like access to the SE forums and we can try and coordinated some play- usually evening EST is the group's best time. If we don't from anyone we might just go and explore a bit too.

Thanks,

Regas
Game spy ID: Regas Seive
GMT -5(EST)
Rumple C
Bard

Re: Any interest?

Post by Rumple C »

Well, I dont DM there, but the "Oceania" group will be relocating there shortly as well. It'd be nice to see some new faces around.
12.August.2015: Never forget.
rorax
Otyugh

Post by rorax »

Rumple C wrote:Well, I dont DM there, but the "Oceania" group will be relocating there shortly as well. It'd be nice to see some new faces around.

Cormac also has a face...
Regas
ALFA Representative

Post by Regas »

Just to clarify too, the SE isn't going to "relocate" to WH, but as it's so close to BG would like to spend time there, maybe visit once a week ect.
GMT -5(EST)
Thangorn
Haste Bear

Post by Thangorn »

Cant promise much.. but if I'm around I'd be happy to taunt you mercilessly with the promise of fortune and glory which in fact leads you to conflict, hardship and eventually death. Or in other words, if we can make a time work once a month or so I'll throw you some of my special brand of DM love every now and again.
On indefinite real life hiatus

[22:52] <Veilan> obviously something sinister must be afoot if a DM does not have his social security number in his avatar name!
Regas
ALFA Representative

Post by Regas »

Thanks thangorn, I'll add you to our forums group.
GMT -5(EST)
Thangorn
Haste Bear

Post by Thangorn »

jump me in chat, we'll talk turkey
On indefinite real life hiatus

[22:52] <Veilan> obviously something sinister must be afoot if a DM does not have his social security number in his avatar name!
Brokenbone
Chosen of Forumamus, God of Forums

Post by Brokenbone »

All right. For what it's worth, Teric did me the favor of a validation today. So, if it turns out anything even "players only, DM optional" to be scheduled, Rhaggot walked the 2 steps into Soubar and I'll explore the town later. Family time again, seeya.
ALFA NWN2 PCs: Rhaggot of the Bruised-Eye, and Bamshogbo
ALFA NWN1 PC: Jacobim Foxmantle
ALFA NWN1 Dead PC: Jon Shieldjack

DMA Staff