I will play here.

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 11 DM

Heero
Beholder

I will play here.

Post by Heero »

Seems nice.
Heero just pawn in game of life.

12.August.2013: Never forget.
15.December.2014: Never forget.

The Glorious 12.August.2015: Always Remember the Glorious 12th.
Ronan
Dungeon Master

Re: I will play here.

Post by Ronan »

I will move to WHL to farm Heero's corpses of their precious, precious loot.
Castano
Head Dungeon Master

Post by Castano »

Biddle's tower borders the WHL transition, expect foraging affairs to collect Heero's flesh for unseemly experiments
On playing together: http://www.giantitp.com/articles/tll307 ... 6efFP.html
Useful resource: http://nwn2.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

On bad governance: "I intend to bring democracy to this nation, and if anybody stands in my way I will crush him and his family."
You're All a Bunch of Damn Hippies
RangerDeWood
Ogre

Post by RangerDeWood »

+1 to this thread.

I have so many fond memories of this part of Faerun from ALFA in NWN1. I'd love to see what you've done to the place. Currently trying to find a decent map to figure out exactly where this server sits :) and even if my play times don't merit making it my home server, definitely expect a visit at some point.
"...a smile that Judas in Hell might be proud of."

Check out my YouTube channel, all you lovely people:
wvincenti
Rust Monster

Post by wvincenti »

Maps of Faerun
1) Server Bounds
The current server bounds are from Dragonspear Castle in the West to Hillsedge in the East and from Soubar in the South to Highstar Lake in the North.
The exterior part of the server is made from Travel Areas which are at 25% scale (named x02, x03, etc). There are no restrictions on where you can move within the areas. Travelling between areas is seamless, so to cross an area boundary walk "through" the edge. Some areas such as towns are cut out of the scaled version, so to enter e.g. Soubar or Dragonspear Castle you need to use the normal ATs. These are marked as map points.

It'll be good to see you in game again RDW.
Just got back myself. :-)

-Bill
RangerDeWood wrote:+1 to this thread.

I have so many fond memories of this part of Faerun from ALFA in NWN1. I'd love to see what you've done to the place. Currently trying to find a decent map to figure out exactly where this server sits :) and even if my play times don't merit making it my home server, definitely expect a visit at some point.
  • Currently NWN1 ALFA: Ryld Ky'bler
    Currently NWN2: Gwindor Faelivrin, still not actually dead!

Formerly: Timyin Tim, Glorfindel Inglorion and Beleg Thalionestel amongst others.
I-KP
Otyugh

Post by I-KP »

Even armed with a world map I still can't find the extents of this server. Anything better floating around?
Heero
Beholder

Post by Heero »

If I understand Teric correctly, it is basically the area with the red bow, or thereabouts:

Heero
Beholder

Post by Heero »

I meant for the bow to include Soubar at the southern bounds. I fail at MS Paint. haha

Teric neDhalir
Githyanki

Post by Teric neDhalir »

Server map now included in stickied info thread.
Heero
Beholder

Post by Heero »

Nice! Gracias.

wvincenti
Rust Monster

Post by wvincenti »

Northern Border, Highstar Lake: Just south of Loudwater, which is just south of the High Forest. (You'll see the lake in the middle of this map)
Western Border, Dragonspear Castle: Just SE of the Misty Forest, which you'll find SW of Loudwater and just to the east of Daggerford.
Eastern Border, Hill's Edge: In between the Forest of Wyrms and the Reaching Woods. Follow the road SE out of Dragonspear Castle and then NE at Triel to get here.
Southern Border, Soubar: Is a small village on the Trade Way, south of the Boareskyr Bridge. You'll find it on the road just SE of Dragonspear Castle.

The Broader Western Heartlands Area.

1) Server Bounds
The current server bounds are from Dragonspear Castle in the West to Hillsedge in the East and from Soubar in the South to Highstar Lake in the North.
The exterior part of the server is made from Travel Areas which are at 25% scale (named x02, x03, etc). There are no restrictions on where you can move within the areas. Travelling between areas is seamless, so to cross an area boundary walk "through" the edge. Some areas such as towns are cut out of the scaled version, so to enter e.g. Soubar or Dragonspear Castle you need to use the normal ATs. These are marked as map points.
  • Currently NWN1 ALFA: Ryld Ky'bler
    Currently NWN2: Gwindor Faelivrin, still not actually dead!

Formerly: Timyin Tim, Glorfindel Inglorion and Beleg Thalionestel amongst others.
I-KP
Otyugh

Post by I-KP »

Ah yes, found it. Cheers Heero & Co. :)

Interestingly, this server sits the closest of all to my PC's homeland; the High Forest. The Western Heartlands are on the way home, no less. Sweet. Maybe one day I'll get to see some of it. I look forward to seeing some postcard screenies in the meantime.
Stormseeker
Orc Champion

Post by Stormseeker »

I am playing here too, all for looting pc's but odds are i will supply more pc's for the pile than most.
klandearlas
Shambling Zombie

Post by klandearlas »

Will definetly have to check the server out! alot of exciting stuff happening in the areas included in the server as far as FR canon goes...most will probably kill me but seems interesting at the very least :)

PS is it still the same as posted elsewhere...no direct connection from TSM except essentially to MS (waterdeep) then WHL?
Current PC: Ahmaego Hammerstriker, Shield Dwarf cleric of Clangeddin

Dead PCs: Several. Not to mention Taeros Moonstar. Killed by a Wolverine on BG. Avoid those little buggers at all costs!
Curmudgeon
Gadfly

Post by Curmudgeon »

klandearlas wrote:PS is it still the same as posted elsewhere...no direct connection from TSM except essentially to MS (waterdeep) then WHL?
Yes. Boat from the docks in Silverymoon to Waterdeep. Walk from Waterdeep Docks to Western Heartlands.
- Curmudgeon
HDM ALFA 03 - The Silver Marches
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Maxim #12: A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head." - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

"This is not my circus. These are not my monkeys."

Realmslore: Daily Dwarf Common