For KEMO Portraits about and how-to.

Moderator: maxcell

puny
Dungeon Master

Re: Show me yours...

Post by puny »

Spoiler:
Ztrife Trill
Last edited by puny on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StephenUmpf
Dungeon Master

Post by StephenUmpf »

Einarr Brindrsen

Let me have men about me that are fat;
Sleek-headed men and such as sleep o' nights:
Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look;
He thinks too much: such men are dangerous.
- Julies Caesar, Act II, William Shakespeare
Rumple C
Bard

Post by Rumple C »

Ramirez Sedya (The Badass Monk)

12.August.2015: Never forget.
vergin_sacrifice
Dire Badger

Post by vergin_sacrifice »

Weeeee I love it, very Hin.
I doubt, therefore; I might be
Calil - Elf maid depicted in profile picture.
Bellie - Small woman from Lowhill with big attitude - see below
puny
Dungeon Master

Post by puny »

Nettle Summergale
Spoiler:
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Methinks this fits Aglaril better; the previous one was a bit too pretty/high CHA.

Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
shad0wfax
DM Admin

Post by shad0wfax »

Talindra Laelithar:

Portrait:
Spoiler:
Description:
Spoiler:
Shorter than the average elf and with a smaller frame as well, this nut-brown haired elf moves with a quick and easy grace. She appears to be lean and yet when any part of her body that bears muscle is visible, it would seem as if her muscles were taut cords beneath her dusky skin. In armor this is not so apparent, but if her limbs were bare one would notice her exceptional muscle tone.

She is never without her longsword, shortsword, longbow, and a full quiver of arrows and she seems to be constantly watchful of those around her. The elf's longbow has literally hundreds of neatly trimmed small golden strings tied around it. She has a golden ring around the ring finger of her right hand and a copper ring on the ring finger of her left hand. Around the elf's neck is a slender silver chain with a wyvern's scale pendant hanging from it; set in the wyvern's scale is a pearl secured with silver wire.

She wears a dust-colored cloak that she seems to subconsciously wrap about herself at times, as if seeking security from it. When in natural surroundings, she becomes quite difficult to notice when she draws it about her. Her brooch to hold that cloak in place is a copper badge, signifying that she is a Volunteer in the Riverwood Militia of the Argent Legion. Her boots are honey-leather and are both well-worn and well-cared for. Around her waist is a thick black leather belt of fine elven make.

When outfitted for battle, she has an impressive array of weaponry including a longbow, a warhammer and light hammer, a second longsword, a second and third short-sword, and a hand-axe in addition to her bow and primary longsword and she protects her hands with brown leather gloves.

Often, the elf can be seen wearing a fearsome looking headdress made of a worg's head. When not wearing the barbaric looking trophy, the warrior decorates her hair with golden leaves that look like feathers.

For those who actually care about beauty or make it a point to determine how physically attractive another person they meet is, they would find this elf to be completely average in appearance if not even somewhat homely. The woman's speech in the common tongue is rough and broken, often resulting in folk mistaking her for being somewhat simple.
I'd like to think that her portrait is very well suited to her, and I took quite some time finding an elf that wasn't gorgeous looking for her.
zilvai
Shambling Zombie

Post by zilvai »

This one's for my new character on TSM, Ailith Seraphina:
Spoiler: