The same thing we do every (ten)day... plot to SAVE THE ISLES (planning thread)

Forum for in-character plots, actions, and discussion. All posts are considered to be in-character, unless otherwise stated.

Moderator: NWN2 - 09 DM

Analogkid
Ogre

Re: The same thing we do every (ten)day... plot to SAVE THE ISLES (planning thread)

Post by Analogkid »

I plan to log on thursday around 7-9pm pst if anyone is interested in some RP then heading over to Snowdon
"Cast in his unlikely role....ill equipped to act"
Analogkid
Ogre

Re: The same thing we do every (ten)day... plot to SAVE THE ISLES (planning thread)

Post by Analogkid »

We have another session coming up this Friday. I plan to be on a little early so we can discuss plans, though I think we should head back to Snowdon
Arianna
Tech Admin

Post by Arianna »

Sorry folks . . .due to a bout of the flu that's kicking my ass and refusing to let me sleep I am not going to be running a game this Friday
Current NWN2 PC: TSM- Lessa

HDM of Moonshae Server DM on BG
Builder Everywhere
DM times - 6:30-10 PM Saturdays PDT on MS . . other times as I show up
PM me on Discord if you want to be DMd on BG I have Monday nights available
Talk to me if you want to learn to build for NWN2

Tech Admin
Analogkid
Ogre

Post by Analogkid »

hey folks....so I am in Oman isle currently......I hope some others can log on so we can move forward
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

The mission to find Toby has begun. Aglaril will try scrying using the mirror at the base.

(... if that fails, he'll probably start killing red headed halflings until Toby appears. :) )
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
orangetree
Dungeon Master

Post by orangetree »

Hmm is that an invite? Haven't made a red head in a while...
orangetree
Dungeon Master

Post by orangetree »

Hi there, wanted to say thank you for the RP. Was a real pleasure seeing everyone again. I can see a lot of character development on Toby in particular.

Sorry if my char spoke a bit too much I might have got Oocly nervous heh. Was honestly just a bit too excited seeing familiar faces.
Mikayla
Valsharess of ALFA
Location: Qu'ellar Faen Tlabbar, Noble Room 7, Menzoberranzan, NorthUnderdark

Post by Mikayla »

OT:
Sorry if my char spoke a bit too much I might have got Oocly nervous heh.
No worries at all, its all an IC thing. And if it gets too bad, Layla will just cut your tongue out ... :twisted:
ALFA1-NWN1: Sheyreiza Valakahsa
NWN2: Layla (aka Aliyah, Amira, Snake and others) and Vellya
NWN1-WD: Shein'n Valakasha
orangetree
Dungeon Master

Post by orangetree »

Letter arrives addressed to Archmage Toby:

Hey guys! So I got a job delivering mail. Pretty sweet job as it lets me travel around gathering what information I can that it might help.

Skaug in particular was most welcoming. Though I best probably sail out of here as soon as I can before they decide I should stay here forever.

I found out on Omans isle that Skien and Trondhelm were recently torched and people taken. So do me a favour and post a few letters there please!

Your bardy friend,

Camellia.
orangetree
Dungeon Master

Post by orangetree »

Dear Archmage Toby,

My trek continues. I've been given a horse to get around quicker and this has helped my journey across the isle.

In a way I have good news. I've visited Graystaad and there's been no pirate activity here. However I did get them on alert so hopefully they will be on guard. Just as well. Still at least they have good fishing.

Hammerstaad's a cold place. They have no idea who raided Oman but Insist it wasn't them. Goodness were they surprised I managed to ask that! Why are cold lands so depressing?

Craftnor has had a similar response. Wasn't them apparently. Hmm, not sure where next to investigate. Might have to look more inland.

Hope you're doing well,

Camellia
Analogkid
Ogre

Post by Analogkid »

A messenger arrives in Callidyrr and seeks out various individuals, and informs them that Toby, and the rest have gone to a Lodge located on Snowdon isle, north of Brannoch as a precaution against prying eyes closer to home.
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Late here so making this brief... between RL fatigue/distractions making it tough to hash things out very coherently tonight and the discovery there might've been some confusion about a possible key location, it looks like logging in early before DM can arrive might be a good idea to go over 'the plan' (or it's possible revision).

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
Magile
Otyugh

Post by Magile »

This is what I could figure out.

Part of ALFA since May 2000.
NWN 2 PC (BG): Layali Mae (Arcane Trickster)
NWN 2 PC (MS): Marius Lobhdain (Druid)
Curmudgeon in IRC wrote:(2:29:40 PM) Curmudgeon: The community wants 24/7 DM coverage, free xp, and a suit of mithral plate mail in every pchest.
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Pure genius. 8)

Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

I think Bu still has a Stone......... or two. Might be wrong. He's hanging up in Highhome these days.