The same thing we do every (ten)day... plot to SAVE THE ISLES (planning thread)

Forum for in-character plots, actions, and discussion. All posts are considered to be in-character, unless otherwise stated.

Moderator: NWN2 - 09 DM

orangetree
Dungeon Master

Re: The same thing we do every (ten)day... plot to SAVE THE ISLES (planning thread)

Post by orangetree »

Had fun yesterday (or today? Zzz) hope you did too
Arianna
Tech Admin

Re: The same thing we do every (ten)day... plot to SAVE THE ISLES (planning thread)

Post by Arianna »

Friday night game as usual Start time 6:30 - 7 PM PDT

Game starts where we left off at Broadleaf Lodge on the Isle of Snowdown north of Brannoch

this is a research and investigation night . . .next dungeon is not quite done yet
Current NWN2 PC: TSM- Lessa

HDM of Moonshae Server DM on BG
Builder Everywhere
DM times - 6:30-10 PM Saturdays PDT on MS . . other times as I show up
PM me on Discord if you want to be DMd on BG I have Monday nights available
Talk to me if you want to learn to build for NWN2

Tech Admin
HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Post by HEEGZ »

Cool. 8)

I should be there. BTW, my ISP sent out a tech who fixed our internet, so I should be good now.
Analogkid
Ogre

Post by Analogkid »

I may be late or possibly not be able to make it at all sadly
"Cast in his unlikely role....ill equipped to act"
Arianna
Tech Admin

Post by Arianna »

HEEGZ wrote:Cool. 8)

I should be there. BTW, my ISP sent out a tech who fixed our internet, so I should be good now.

cool what did they find was wrong with it ?

Builder Everywhere

Tech Admin
HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Post by HEEGZ »

I never heard, but it's been fine ever since.

Also, I just remembered Homecoming is tonight and I won't be back in time after all. Sorry!
Mick
Beholder

Post by Mick »

I'm on call this weekend and likely will not make it. Our fall schedule has filled up more of our weekends as well and so my participation will be spotty at best moving forward.
Talk less. Listen more.

Current PCs: ?
Arianna
Tech Admin

Post by Arianna »

Mick wrote:I'm on call this weekend and likely will not make it. Our fall schedule has filled up more of our weekends as well and so my participation will be spotty at best moving forward.
:( Missed you last week too

Builder Everywhere

Tech Admin
Arianna
Tech Admin

Post by Arianna »

Toby and Lunette spent 8 hours going through various information in the library at Broadleaf lodge

they found these references in regards to their research on Myrkul and the Stones of Discord

They found the resources the party already has acquired and the following:

- a second hand account about the duel between Blackstaff and Myrkul on top of the tower . . . .

-a small book that talks about Myrkul siring many offspring before his death . . which seems to have the mark of the church on it . . the children are known by a black skull birthmark

-one small volume that seems to have been written by a member of Myrkuls clergy . . in it there is mention of the Crown of Horns and how its power would soon increase 10 fold . . . how it does not specifically mention. . . . but it does go on to say that the power would come from that which was being created at Myksheen

-the first scroll seems pretty old and the writing does not seem to be that of the Isles . . .it talks about making a set of stones . .to sow strife and woe . . . no specific details on how they are made . . .but does mention that the touch of a god is required its dated at least 300 years ago

-the second scroll is dated about 200 years or so ago and includes a small sketch showing a pedestal with 12 points on it . . . . the document is half missing but mentions that each stone requires a soul sacrificed in its creation . . again talks about strife and woe as well as its use to set the weather in chaos . . .

-the third scroll seems much newer less faded but has no date on it * it seems to be some sort of letter ---its written to the Withering Lord and signed Bone Dancer. ( it goes on to say )"that all is in readiness for the creation of the stones of Discord . . the Sacrifices have been chosen from among the volunteers .. . . . they should be ready within a fortnight . . . the box has been delivered for their keeping already.. ((some of the letter has been damaged and lost ))

-the last scroll is also undated and is undetermined age . . . . it seems to be someones notes on the effects of a Discord stone . . . but does not seem to entail any more information then you have already learned . . .except for one small scribble to the side that reads . . . .What is done . . must be undone . .and underlined under that is the words Reverse the spell

Builder Everywhere

Tech Admin
orangetree
Dungeon Master

Post by orangetree »

Lunette spends quite a great deal of time with the halfling Joric, whom the group found in the woods. She seems delighted at his company, and intrigued by conversation as they discuss their different perspectives and world views. She is very relaxed with her kin, though obviously they are discussing matters that concern them both.

In the end Joric leaves and Lunette is left to ponder a great deal.
Arianna
Tech Admin

Post by Arianna »

Game scheduled for Friday 6:30 -& PM PDT as usual

Still working on research and discovery at this point

DM has been feeling blah and not got the dungeon done yet

Builder Everywhere

Tech Admin
Arianna
Tech Admin

Post by Arianna »

Game scheduled for Friday 6:30 -7 PM PDT as usual

There was some discussion about returning to MacSheehan ? Or ?

Builder Everywhere

Tech Admin
HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Post by HEEGZ »

Sorry, was at a conference all weekend and forgot to post.
Arianna
Tech Admin

Post by Arianna »

I will be here for game Friday night

Not sure if we have enough people to game anymore :(

Builder Everywhere

Tech Admin
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

Might Bu be welcome back to help out?

Or, might Ptolem fit in the fight again? He's much less squishy these days, and I can park Bu back on WHL... since there's really no other DMs around anymore except you.

I'd rather play Ptolem, so I can move Bu to WHL pronto, and head Ptolem over to MS for some games?

Nothing at all going on on all of ALFA anymore except your game. Might as well join it if that's ok.
....and you said you don't DM solo PCs, so this might be the only way i'll ever see any other PCs to RP with on ALFA ever again....

...I predict ALFA will be offline in less than 2 months.

Cheers.