Organizing loot distribution

Forum for in-character plots, actions, and discussion. All posts are considered to be in-character, unless otherwise stated.

Moderator: NWN2 - 09 DM

vergin_sacrifice
Dire Badger

Re: Organizing loot distribution

Post by vergin_sacrifice »

Bel has borrowed the Aena's Touch gloves. If no one claims them, I would like to keep them. If someone has a greater claim, please let me know and I will turn them over.
I doubt, therefore; I might be
Calil - Elf maid depicted in profile picture.
Bellie - Small woman from Lowhill with big attitude - see below
gonz.0
Gelatinous Cube

Post by gonz.0 »

epetrow wrote:Balkr next choices are (in order)
1. Cloak of Diplomat :yeah:
2. Gloves of Quickstrike :yeah:
3. Wand of Bears Endurance :yeah:
I do not believe there is any difficulty with you taking all three.
The real Gonz.0
"Where morality is present, laws are unnecessary. Without morality, laws are unenforceable." -Anonymous

Horatio
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l157/ ... atio-1.jpg
epetrow
Dire Badger

Post by epetrow »

Couldn't find the wand but took the other two.
Current NWN1 PCs: Cyrus Thelvair, Castien Miracaryn, Yargrim Goldbrew.

"Bring out your dead!"
orangetree
Dungeon Master

Post by orangetree »

I don’t see anything cam can make use of so Nothing for me
gonz.0
Gelatinous Cube

Post by gonz.0 »

There are still items left in the chest. Aglaril had many friends, please, if anyone sees an item that they wish to take and use to honor the memory of their friend Aglaril; please do take it.

I ask only that you respond on this thread and let others know who has claimed the item.

Further, on a different note:

In game just now, I went to the group chest in the Hunter's Hall and was about to place some more minor gems into the 'safe box' that we established as a place to keep gems and trade bars we are gathering for group needs (like maybe buying a ship? or paying off a crew?). It has been emptied. I do not have a memory of exactly what was there other than dozens of semiprecious gems and a couple of thousands of gold in trade bars, but I do remember placing 1 diamond for raise dead purposes in that box. Stealing from the group is counter to our goals. If someone needs gold for gear, spell components, enchanting etc, it has been made known that those needs would be seen to, there is no need to steal from the party treasury. I expect a returning of what was taken or at least an explanation.

((OOC - If there is IC theft, that can be your explanation, but if it was taken out of OOC greed, that is unacceptable.
Your explanation of your actions should be sent to Arianna in one of the many ways she can be reached, you do not need to explain to me and reveal yourself if it was an IC theft. But it was the type of action which should have consequences to the character, ie alignment bumps or storyline effects. You are cheating yourself if you do not share such actions with the DM.))

APPENDED::
RP included a possible clue a tool, requiring a great amount of resources. H has liquidated much of his savings, donated money to start an orphanage and is off to seek high magics to aid in the quest. 6.5k of gold from sales of unused gear going with him.

Addendum - Corrected to 1 diamond, as discussion with another player reminded me I put one in her care.
The real Gonz.0
"Where morality is present, laws are unnecessary. Without morality, laws are unenforceable." -Anonymous

Horatio
vergin_sacrifice
Dire Badger

Post by vergin_sacrifice »

Bel would like access to Aglaril's spellbook, as was discussed previously. She has reached a new level of understanding and wishes to learn from his notes.
I doubt, therefore; I might be
Calil - Elf maid depicted in profile picture.
Bellie - Small woman from Lowhill with big attitude - see below
gonz.0
Gelatinous Cube

Post by gonz.0 »

Let it be known that for now, H is holding on to 10 1000gp trade bars, intended to use in party need.
(Remains of Aglaril's gear that was sold off to garner funds and further our quest.)
The real Gonz.0

Horatio
gonz.0
Gelatinous Cube

Post by gonz.0 »

vergin_sacrifice wrote:Bel would like access to Aglaril's spellbook, as was discussed previously. She has reached a new level of understanding and wishes to learn from his notes.
Is in the Momento Box at the Hall. Would only ask that you do not take it from the hall.
The real Gonz.0

Horatio
ayergo
Penguin AKA Vile Sea Tiger

Post by ayergo »

gonz.0 wrote:Let it be known that for now, H is holding on to 10 1000gp trade bars, intended to use in party need.
(Remains of Aglaril's gear that was sold off to garner funds and further our quest.)
"Party needs"?????

Oh...

Ah....

Hookers and blow. Now I understand.
There's a place I like to hide
A doorway that I run through in the night
Relax child, you were there
But only didn't realize and you were scared
It's a place where you will learn
To face your fears, retrace the years
And ride the whims of your mind
gonz.0
Gelatinous Cube

Post by gonz.0 »

ayergo wrote:
gonz.0 wrote:Let it be known that for now, H is holding on to 10 1000gp trade bars, intended to use in party need.
"Party needs"?????

Oh...

Ah....

The point is more toward paying mercenaries like ships crew or whatever it will take to move the captives, or buying a raise dead etc.
The real Gonz.0

Horatio
ayergo
Penguin AKA Vile Sea Tiger

Post by ayergo »

gonz.0 wrote:
ayergo wrote:
"Party needs"?????

Oh...

Ah....

The point is more toward paying mercenaries like ships crew or whatever it will take to move the captives, or buying a raise dead etc.
Sounds like a boring party.
There's a place I like to hide
A doorway that I run through in the night
Relax child, you were there
But only didn't realize and you were scared
It's a place where you will learn
To face your fears, retrace the years
And ride the whims of your mind
Mick
Beholder

Post by Mick »

As noted earlier in the thread, Arizma took those things to have something commissioned. I am fairly certain she mentioned it IC at some point as well, but I may not be remembering correctly. As it seems that getting something like that done is unlikely and that the likelihood of me returning to the campaign is low, I will pop on and return them. They have not been spent, although I think they were converted to gold.

Edit: The trade bars are returned. I cannot figure out how to put gold into the P-chest, so I will have wait until I see someone on to come on and hand off the gold she got for the gems.
Talk less. Listen more.

Current PCs: ?
Arianna
Tech Admin

Post by Arianna »

Mick wrote:As noted earlier in the thread, Arizma took those things to have something commissioned. I am fairly certain she mentioned it IC at some point as well, but I may not be remembering correctly. As it seems that getting something like that done is unlikely and that the likelihood of me returning to the campaign is low, I will pop on and return them. They have not been spent, although I think they were converted to gold.

Edit: The trade bars are returned. I cannot figure out how to put gold into the P-chest, so I will have wait until I see someone on to come on and hand off the gold she got for the gems.
Gold cannot be added to containers hence the trade bars
if Arizma is leaving the campaign the party was wondering if they can get the key to the Temple as well or if she would ICly take that away with her
Current NWN2 PC: TSM- Lessa

HDM of Moonshae Server DM on BG
Builder Everywhere
DM times - 6:30-10 PM Saturdays PDT on MS . . other times as I show up
PM me on Discord if you want to be DMd on BG I have Monday nights available
Talk to me if you want to learn to build for NWN2

Tech Admin
Mick
Beholder

Post by Mick »

She will hand off anything that is necessary for the campaign to continue for the rest of the group.
Talk less. Listen more.

Current PCs: ?