Organizing loot distribution

Forum for in-character plots, actions, and discussion. All posts are considered to be in-character, unless otherwise stated.

Moderator: NWN2 - 09 DM

Analogkid
Ogre

Re: Organizing loot distribution

Post by Analogkid »

Toby picked up some of the stuff that others seemed to ignore with what was going on, some of which was fairly nice. I'll take a look in a bit and post the stuff on here.
"Cast in his unlikely role....ill equipped to act"
epetrow
Dire Badger

Post by epetrow »

Don't know if everyone noticed but Balkr took all of the Druidess' magical gear. He will resist any suggestions that this be divided ip / sold by the group. He will state his intention to return it to the druids if asked.
Current NWN1 PCs: Cyrus Thelvair, Castien Miracaryn, Yargrim Goldbrew.

"Bring out your dead!"
ImStrokerAce
Orc Champion

Post by ImStrokerAce »

Cursed moral code; old Balkr would had sold the druidess' corpse for Sweeney Todd-esque meat pies.
Current PC:
Mephis the Awkward Mage
Magile
Otyugh

Post by Magile »

Analogkid wrote:Toby picked up some of the stuff that others seemed to ignore with what was going on, some of which was fairly nice. I'll take a look in a bit and post the stuff on here.
Waiting on this information. May not have been there, but I'm still curious.
Part of ALFA since May 2000.
NWN 2 PC (BG): Layali Mae (Arcane Trickster)
NWN 2 PC (MS): Marius Lobhdain (Druid)
Curmudgeon in IRC wrote:(2:29:40 PM) Curmudgeon: The community wants 24/7 DM coverage, free xp, and a suit of mithral plate mail in every pchest.
epetrow
Dire Badger

Post by epetrow »

ImStrokerAce wrote:Cursed moral code; old Balkr would had sold the druidess' corpse for Sweeney Todd-esque meat pies.
Different strokes for different deity. Old Balkr would probably have been gutted by stuffy fancy pants elf.
Would've been interesting :evil:

"Bring out your dead!"
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Maybe... it certainly would've been richly deserved after what the Talosan tried to pull with the one stone... ;)

Back on topic... would be nice to see the list of items (that were not on the druid); there were a couple of very useful goodies people I'm sure would be interested in... unless Toby absconded with the goods or otherwise ICly stashed them out of reach, etc
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
vergin_sacrifice
Dire Badger

Post by vergin_sacrifice »

Hi, not sure if this is where this should go.

A little more than a month ago, Horatio contracted with Bel to have a couple of bows enchanted. The first one was claimed by Layali, who had asked that more advanced enchantment be done by Bel, it was, no issue. However, this left an issue with time. IC, Bel had to tell Horatio that she would not be finished for a little more than a month, then possibly two months for the second bow. The contract was renegotiated, and tonight H provided Bel with an enchanted bow sourced elsewhere, and she refunded him for that work.

I have placed that bow, at his behest, in the chest at the Hall (Heroes'Hall?) It is labeled Enchanted Composite ShortBow. If one of you had arranged with H (Gonz.0) to receive it, I'd suggest claiming it or posting to that effect.
I doubt, therefore; I might be
Calil - Elf maid depicted in profile picture.
Bellie - Small woman from Lowhill with big attitude - see below
Analogkid
Ogre

Post by Analogkid »

Sorry about the delay but here’s what Toby is holding of loot

Unicorn Pendent =cure moderate wounds 1/day,neutralize poison 1/day

Fallans redemption (+2 leather armor, +5 ms)

Earthmothers sling ( +1), plus 50 masterwork bullets

Various gems and mundane stuff worth maybe a couple hundred gold at best

Will go ahead and place the items in the chest at hunters hall for now, as for the items Toby would be interested in the armor if no one else is given he’s had the same armor for literally years
Mick
Beholder

Post by Mick »

The unicorn pendant is a very nice item. Arizma would certainly be interested in it, but she does not feel strongly about having it. It might be better suited for another PC whose skill set it better compliments?
Talk less. Listen more.

Current PCs: ?
vergin_sacrifice
Dire Badger

Post by vergin_sacrifice »

I know I was not there for the adventure; I have some memory however of a member of the party with a unicorn pendant.

I believe that if this is representative the god/goddess (can't remember who that represents, Mielikki or something like that?) worshiped by that individual, they should be the one to claim it.

Edit - I saw the Sling, if no one objects, i will use the sling, it is neutral alignment restricted. If there is another who would better use it or needs it more, Please speak up. I can use a bow as well, but am more effective with the sling. (racial bonus)
I doubt, therefore; I might be
Calil - Elf maid depicted in profile picture.
Bellie - Small woman from Lowhill with big attitude - see below
gonz.0
Gelatinous Cube

Post by gonz.0 »

Having been informed that the wand left in the trunk at the Hall was useless, Horatio pulled two from his reserves and left them in the trunk.

"If you do not have a way to offer healing to another, and you are capable of using such a magical device, you should have one and use it to keep the others around you from falling in battle."

((Take them and use them especially if you are a lowby and are feeling under effective in the party.))
The real Gonz.0
"Where morality is present, laws are unnecessary. Without morality, laws are unenforceable." -Anonymous

Horatio
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l157/ ... atio-1.jpg
epetrow
Dire Badger

Post by epetrow »

Balkr doesn't need any of the items so is fine with anyone else claiming them.

"Bring out your dead!"
Analogkid
Ogre

Post by Analogkid »

Well if no one else wants it, Toby will take the armor in that case, not sure how much I need to compensate everyone else though, any thoughts?
SwordSaintMusashi
Mook

Post by SwordSaintMusashi »

I hate 'compensation' rules.

If it can be used, use it. If you have an old thing you think someone else can use, throw it into the chest. Otherwise, enjoy a new item.
Current PCs:
Zova Earth Breaker, Monk of Rasheman
Alyra Ashedown, Knight Commander of Silverymoon
Analogkid
Ogre

Post by Analogkid »

Sounds good, I'll put a few things in though I do need to give the group some gold, not a lot but some...maybe can buy some clw or some such and put them in the chest as well