To the High Queen Alicia Kendrick (and other letters)

Forum for in-character plots, actions, and discussion. All posts are considered to be in-character, unless otherwise stated.

Moderator: NWN2 - 09 DM

CloudDancing
Ancient Red Dragon

To the High Queen Alicia Kendrick (and other letters)

Post by CloudDancing »

Dear High Queen Alicia Kendrick,

I request your permission to occupy and manage the current shrine of Lathander in the city of Caer Calidyrr. I am Caine Kross, Knight of the Order of the Aster. My home town is Beregost, I was trained there in the Song of the Morning. and the seat of my order is in the Spires of the Morning in Waterdeep. I stood at your court at the end of the festival, if you remember me.

I know the worship of Chauntea is of great importance and I see the Church of Lathander as an accessory to that. I can provide my hand at helping defend your city, minster to those of my faith, and the lands of the Moonshaes as I was captivated by them during my recent visit to your kingdom during the Midsummer festival.

I will gladly meet with you at your convenience if you wish to interview me. At this time I am busy sorting out logistics in Beregost. You can send all correspondence there.

Sincerely,

Sir Caine Kross
Dear High Radiance Ghentilara,

I do not know if you remember me, but I visited the Spires of the Morning about a year ago not soon after my knighting. I am a Knight of the Order of the Aster and thus sworn to work on matters that concern the Light of Lathander.

In this particular situation I am seeking a commission to attend to the shrine of Lathander in Caer Calidyrr of the Moonshaes Isles. I was very impressed on my last vist there and I would like to help the High Queen with several pressing issues as well as minister to our followers in the isles.

I know you are quite busy with the affairs of your station. If you or one of your underlings would like to meet with me to dicuss this I would be happy to travel to Waterdeep again and share your counsel.

Sincerely,

Sir Caine Kross, Order of the Aster.
Arianna
Tech Admin

Re: To the High Queen Alicia Kendrick (and other letters)

Post by Arianna »

Delivered to the Song of the Morning in Bergost:

Sir Kross,
The shrine you speak of was built by a Devout some time ago and been served mainly by itinerant priests and looked after by its small following in the city. It consists of only the small shrine and a cell for sleeping in. If you desire to look after its upkeep and tend to the small flock in the city the Queen will be pleased to assign those duties over to you.
Please stop by the castle at your next visit to the Isles , the essential paperwork and formalities can be seen to at that time.

Sincerely,
Angus McKierny,
Senechal to her Royal Highness, Queen Alicia Kendrick

Sir Cain Kross
We have no knowledge of a shrine to our beloved Lathander having been established in the city of Callidyrr. If such a one exists, then we charge you with seeing to Shrine and its attendant flock to the best of your abilities. We will expect a full accounting of the affairs there by the end of the year.

Go with the Light,
High Radiance Ghentilara
Current NWN2 PC: TSM- Lessa

HDM of Moonshae Server DM on BG
Builder Everywhere
DM times - 6:30-10 PM Saturdays PDT on MS . . other times as I show up
PM me on Discord if you want to be DMd on BG I have Monday nights available
Talk to me if you want to learn to build for NWN2

Tech Admin
CloudDancing
Ancient Red Dragon

Re: To the High Queen Alicia Kendrick (and other letters)

Post by CloudDancing »

*packs up her bags, kisses her family good-bye, and sets sail*

(fiction to this effect coming soon)