Alaryk Tides, Cleric of Tempus Northman, Iron Keep

Forum for in-character plots, actions, and discussion. All posts are considered to be in-character, unless otherwise stated.

Moderator: NWN2 - 09 DM

Silvary
Kobold Footpad

Alaryk Tides, Cleric of Tempus Northman, Iron Keep

Post by Silvary »

"Kneeling before Tempus shrine in Iron Keep, stood a well-built black-haired northman with the shade of a week old beard outlining his middle thirties face traits. Local men knew him by the name of Alaryk, but above all he was known as the sole son of recently deceased Ulrich Tides, locally known as the "Firbolg Slayer". He had been raised under this heavy paternal figure, as a mere shade. He had been a "man" for a bunch of years now, serving his folk with a faithful heart but had remained a "useless heir" to his father's eyes for he had never slayed a single firbolg. Now his father had passed away, one could think Alaryk would feel somewhat relieved, but on the contrary, he felt nothing but shame and sadness. So there he stood before the massive statue of Tempus praying his god to make an honorable son out of him. He would engage himself, body and soul alike, in the raging "Firbolg Wars" and make himself a name out of it or die. His fate was forever sealed...or so he thought..." ((OOC: is there any campaign based on the Firbolg wars going on at the moment or scheduled and what would be the level required to engage oneself in it please?))
GSID : Silvary 79
PCs:
Alaryk Tides, Cleric of Tempus Northman, Iron Keep, Oman Isle
Poram Earthdigger, Earth Embracer of Urogalan Strongheart Halfling, Gullykin, Western Heartlands
Silvary
Kobold Footpad

Re: Alaryk Tides, Cleric of Tempus Northman, Iron Keep

Post by Silvary »

"Alaryk decided to go and see King Thalgaar Ironhand to offer his services in the Firbolg wars but the king overlook at him with some kind of despise mixed with pity and replied "I need raiders and mercenaries, ye look soft, but I'll let you try out - go forth and bring me troll heads". Alaryk stood voiceless for a second and replied an instant later while nodding "Aye my King! If thus is your will!" and left Iron Keep. Now, he was to seek help and advice to prepare himself for troll hunting. He went to Raging Northman Inn with the firm hope to find brave warriors to help him fullfil his task." ((OOC: if anyone is interested in forming a party and get enough experience to become apt to this risky task PM me, I can play once a week from 9 to 11:30pm gmt+2 or more on weekends))
PCs:
Poram Earthdigger, Earth Embracer of Urogalan Strongheart Halfling, Gullykin, Western Heartlands
Adanu
Head Dungeon Master

Post by Adanu »

I'd be a good idea to say which day you're most likely to log in. As it is, Stephen/discover, orangetree/phoenix, and Foam are the main MS DMs atm.
First Character: Zyrus Meynolt, the serene Water Genasi berserker. "I am the embodiment of the oceans; serene until you summon the storm." Zyrus: http://tinyurl.com/9emdbnd

Second Character: Damien Collins, the atypical druid. "What? Being a stick in the mud is boring. No pun intended grins"

Western Heartlands HDM: On break. PM for emergencies
Silvary
Kobold Footpad

Post by Silvary »

Adanu wrote:I'd be a good idea to say which day you're most likely to log in. As it is, Stephen/discover, orangetree/phoenix, and Foam are the main MS DMs atm.
Probably best on friday/saturday though I can log every other evening but not before 9pm GMT+2
PCs:
Silvary
Kobold Footpad

Post by Silvary »

((OOC: hi there! Alaryk will be searching allies on MS next saturday from 8pm gmt+2 to late...if any player or DM feels like showing the place around to a grumpy northman feel free to pm me or just pop in :) ))
PCs:
Adanu
Head Dungeon Master

Post by Adanu »

Friday is stephens games, Phoenix is about daily it seems.
First Character: Zyrus Meynolt, the serene Water Genasi berserker. "I am the embodiment of the oceans; serene until you summon the storm." Zyrus: http://tinyurl.com/9emdbnd

Second Character: Damien Collins, the atypical druid. "What? Being a stick in the mud is boring. No pun intended grins"

Western Heartlands HDM: On break. PM for emergencies
Silvary
Kobold Footpad

Post by Silvary »

As Alaryk was patroling round Iron Keep he discovered that Undeath was nesting in some nearby caves. He immediately went to report about the threat to the Iron King. (If any PC or DM want to deal with that one pm me to settle an IG meeting)
PCs: