Low Level Party MS (Static Quests)

This is a general open discussion for all ALFA, Neverwinter Nights, and Dungeons & Dragons topics.

Moderator: ALFA Administrators

Tamlin
Shambling Zombie

Low Level Party MS (Static Quests)

Post by Tamlin »

Hi everyone!

I made a similar post in the New Players section, but for those of you that aren't new players and don't check there often, me and my friends are looking to get together a low level party (1-5?) in the Moonshae Isles to do static quests. We have realized it's really hard to do the static quests solo, especially at low levels, so we thought there should be strength in numbers! So if anyone is interested in rolling up a low level PC to enjoy the pleasures of the constant fear of death and do some static quests (and roleplaying of course) let us know what days and times you're free! We'll make posts here and update the discord when we plan to play.

This can be an alternative to dmed session when dms are busy, or there isn't enough time for a full dmed session, but people still want their fill of roleplaying and adventuring.

Also in case anyone is thinking of creating a new PC to join us and wonder what our party looks like current our current group consists of:

Human Fighter Lvl 1
Elven Cleric Lvl 1
Elven Monk Lvl 2

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions! Hope to see you all online soon!
"My friends, watch out for the little fellow with an idea."
-Tommy Douglas, probably about gnomes
vergin_sacrifice
Dire Badger

Re: Low Level Party MS (Static Quests)

Post by vergin_sacrifice »

My wizard isn't that low, but I'd play with you all. Wizards are pretty low in bab and HP, but buff spells might help you guys survive some of the tougher stuff.
I doubt, therefore; I might be
Calil - Elf maid depicted in profile picture.
Bellie - Small woman from Lowhill with big attitude - see below
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

...his post was last year VS... if he's still waiting then by the gads he's got some patience! :)
vergin_sacrifice
Dire Badger

Post by vergin_sacrifice »

I know that, but I've seen them on too. Only about once a week, I bet they still haven't gotten through them all. Gods know that Bel is still only part way through a few of the more complicated ones.
I doubt, therefore; I might be
Calil - Elf maid depicted in profile picture.
Bellie - Small woman from Lowhill with big attitude - see below