Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition

This is a general open discussion for all ALFA, Neverwinter Nights, and Dungeons & Dragons topics.

Moderator: ALFA Administrators

coach
Canon Police

Re: Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition

Post by coach »

Galadorn wrote:cool

Coach.

playin' again?
would like to ... how is beamdog integrating steam workshop and old game files... or is it advisable to get the non-steam version?
Garrigan DeLorre - Paladin 6 - died honorably in battle
X'Anne - Witch (Druid/Ranger mix) 4 - captured and imprisoned awaiting trial (retired)
Talon Xavaliir - Cleric 11 - living

"I didn't know he only had six kids, I thought he had millions." (on the passing of Gary Gygax)
oldgrayrogue
Retired

Post by oldgrayrogue »

You can download NWN Diamond on GOG for like 10 bucks. Not sure how this will work with EE.
Electryc
Wyvern

Post by Electryc »

Thank you Veilan for your work on this.
I'm excited to come back to ALFA, I have a gog diamond edition version, beamdog ee version, and steam ee version. I have watched several Beamdog twitch streams. They claim this is an ongoing wip for years to come, They have 6 dedicated people working on the EE. I bought the EE a few months ago, and they have have been patching the game every two weeks. The EE will not be NWN3, however it can be a good investment to breath life in NWN. I know some people will think this is a money grab, I'm willing to support it hoping the game will greatly improve, and new players from steam will find ALFA.
DM whana-be
ImStrokerAce
Orc Champion

Post by ImStrokerAce »

Electryc wrote: The EE will not be NWN3, however it can be a good investment to breath life in NWN. I know some people will think this is a money grab, I'm willing to support it hoping the game will greatly improve, and new players from steam will find ALFA.
My thoughts as well E!
Current PC:
Mephis the Awkward Mage
gribo
Gelatinous Cube

Post by gribo »

As long as there is a development team behind the game, I am in. I got NWN:EE, and am really excited about all the new capabilities they plan.
Nuclear winter is coming
Rick7475
Haste Bear

Post by Rick7475 »

gribo wrote:As long as there is a development team behind the game, I am in. I got NWN:EE, and am really excited about all the new capabilities they plan.

Thank Ayergo!