LA Election December 2017 - Veilan reigns supreme!

This is a general open discussion for all ALFA, Neverwinter Nights, and Dungeons & Dragons topics.

Moderator: ALFA Administrators

Veilan
Lead Admin

LA Election December 2017 - Veilan reigns supreme!

Post by Veilan »

Another 1st of a month that is not January or July, another election. Please use this thread if you wish to self-nominate for the position of Lead Admin for the period December 2017 - June 2018. Self-nominations run for seven days.

Any ALFAn in good standing is eligible to run, and all ALFAns get to vote. The LA's portfolio is "Oversight of Administration, Veto & Referral Authority, Election Oversight, and Public Relations. Also responsible for resolving disputes over domain classification of any particular issue" and priests probably get to pick from justice, civilisation, law and planning domains.

As I will offer to volunteer again, the profound honour and privilege of running this election on time falls to LA causk. Your sacrifice will not be forgotten.

Cheers,
The power of concealment lies in revelation.
Veilan
Lead Admin

Re: LA Election December 2017 - Self-nominations

Post by Veilan »

As above, I would offer to serve another term.

My pros probably are that I am relatively rational, commonly calm, co-operative and constructive and ably approach my agenda with alliterations.

Cons definitely are my timezone and limited availability, though I think I have managed to prioritise ALFA whenever LA leadership is required or helpful.

Feel free to hit me up with a Q&A or just (voice) chat me up on discord.

Thanks!
The power of concealment lies in revelation.
Analogkid
Ogre

Post by Analogkid »

Vote for me!
"Cast in his unlikely role....ill equipped to act"
causk
Brown Bear

Post by causk »

causk
Brown Bear

Re: LA Election December 2017 - Voting may BEGIN!

Post by causk »

IT is done!
With the powers invested in me by the PROCESS I pronunce thee Veilan and office of LA. May a (possibly imaginary) supreme being have mercy on the noncorporal entities of all involved.
Praised be all who stepped forward!