LA Election June 2017: Self-nominations

This is a general open discussion for all ALFA, Neverwinter Nights, and Dungeons & Dragons topics.

Moderator: ALFA Administrators

Veilan
Lead Admin

LA Election June 2017: Self-nominations

Postby Veilan » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:47 am

Sadly, no kitten pictures, but the title might have given that away. Please post in this thread if you wish to self-nominate for the position of Lead Admin for the period June-December 2017.

All members are entitled to vote. The LA is ostensible responsible for "Oversight of Administration, Veto & Referral Authority, Election Oversight, and Public Relations. Also responsible for resolving disputes over domain classification of any particular issue."

Any ALFAn in good standing may self-nominate, and the nomination period lasts for seven days.

As I will be volunteering for another term, oversight of this election passes to PA causk from the moment I do just that - have fun :P.

Cheers,
The power of concealment lies in revelation.

Veilan
Lead Admin

Re: LA Election June 2017: Self-nominations

Postby Veilan » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:48 am

See above - I am happy to lounge about another term, if you'd have me. As a key achievement, I state that I have managed to refrain from annexing Poland.
The power of concealment lies in revelation.

FoamBats4All
Infrastructure Admin

Postby FoamBats4All » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:09 am

FoamBats4All
Infrastructure Admin

Postby FoamBats4All » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:08 am

Veilan of course remains our harsh dictator.

ayergo
Penguin AKA Vile Sea Tiger

Postby ayergo » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:04 am

Thanks for handling all the admin/paperwork stuff that I loathe man! Props, you've done a lot of that for ALFA for a long time.
Since I was a child I've always loved a good story. I believed that stories help us enable ourselves to fix what is broken in us and help us become the people we dreamed of being.
Lies that told a deeper truth.
So I began to compose a new story for them and the choices they will make and the people they will decide to become. And we'll have all the things that you enjoy. Surprises and violence

Return to “ALFA / NWN / D&D Discussion”