Active DM's, please post your times and server so everyone and returning players are aware

This is a general open discussion for all ALFA, Neverwinter Nights, and Dungeons & Dragons topics.

Moderator: ALFA Administrators

Rick7475
Haste Bear

Active DM's, please post your times and server so everyone and returning players are aware

Post by Rick7475 »

I will be DM'ing on BG shortly EST weekdays/Sun for short sessions and Sat evening for longer. Once I have a consensus there should be a regular night.
FoamBats4All
Githyanki

Re: Active DM's, please post your times and server so everyone and returning players are aware

Post by FoamBats4All »

Available to DM on MS on request.
Arianna
Tech Admin

Re: Active DM's, please post your times and server so everyone and returning players are aware

Post by Arianna »

Moonshae Isles +

I am regularly available - Friday nights from 6PM PST to 11 PST
-if you do not see me in game I am generally hanging out in the ALFA channels of IRC and/ or Discord

Unless you have something specific you want to accomplish alone . . . I require 2 - 3 toons to run a game

I was running a campaign but that seems to have fallen by the wayside for the moment
Current NWN2 PC: TSM- Lessa

HDM of Moonshae Server DM on BG
Builder Everywhere
DM times - 6:30-10 PM Saturdays PDT on MS . . other times as I show up
PM me on Discord if you want to be DMd on BG I have Monday nights available
Talk to me if you want to learn to build for NWN2

Tech Admin
Rick7475
Haste Bear

Post by Rick7475 »

So we have regular DM's on BG and MS, but no regular active DM's on TSM or WH?
Adanu
Head Dungeon Master

Post by Adanu »

Not to my knowledge. I tried for a while to keep a WHL campaign going, but months of lack of PCs for anything serious burned me out. Plus, trying to find a patron for the Grey Fangs and coming up empty for months was the last straw.

What I'd like to do as HDM is build Elturel as the crossover point for WHL, and flesh out HIll's Edge. I have neither the experience or the interest to do either project though, and Teric has long since left ALFA.
First Character: Zyrus Meynolt, the serene Water Genasi berserker. "I am the embodiment of the oceans; serene until you summon the storm." Zyrus: http://tinyurl.com/9emdbnd

Second Character: Damien Collins, the atypical druid. "What? Being a stick in the mud is boring. No pun intended grins"

Western Heartlands HDM: On break. PM for emergencies