semi afk

This is a general open discussion for all ALFA, Neverwinter Nights, and Dungeons & Dragons topics.

Moderator: ALFA Administrators

Ithildur
Dungeon Master

semi afk

Post by Ithildur »

Unfortunately I'm going through issues with my ISP, will have sporadic connectivity for a couple of weeks. I'll do my best to try and get a solid connection for friday on MS/saturdays on TSM at least.
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Re: semi afk

Post by Galadorn »

:(
ImStrokerAce
Orc Champion

Post by ImStrokerAce »

I shall preform the ritual of raising connection speed without delay. Now to gather the thousand tears of small children... damned material components are always tough to find.
Current PC:
Mephis the Awkward Mage
Zelknolf
Chosen of Forumamus, God of Forums

Post by Zelknolf »

ImStrokerAce wrote:I shall preform the ritual of raising connection speed without delay. Now to gather the thousand tears of small children... damned material components are always tough to find.
Are your walls not lined with meticulously-labeled jars filled exactly half way with the tears of children? Students, mostly, right?

I suppose you didn't teach.
Swift
Mook

Post by Swift »

And yet those numbers are better than my connection is at the best of times.
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Not sure if that's better or worse; I'm guessing worse for what we do...

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
Zelknolf
Chosen of Forumamus, God of Forums

Post by Zelknolf »

Ithildur wrote:Image

Not sure if that's better or worse; I'm guessing worse for what we do...
If you're measuring bandwidth in megabits, you have more than enough to play NWN2.

The problem would be irregularity, if there was a problem.
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Sorry but still working out issues; already apologized to MS folks last Friday night for having to delay things to avert TPK while dealing with 13 second lag. Also means DMing on TSM is on hold.

Already making plans to seek out a 24 hour starbucks in the city for this Friday's session. :(