AK's PA platorm

This is a general open discussion for all ALFA, Neverwinter Nights, and Dungeons & Dragons topics.

Moderator: ALFA Administrators

Analogkid
Ogre

AK's PA platorm

Post by Analogkid »

Seems like i'm running against myself and its neck and neck.

Feel free to ask questions if it helps.

In the past when ive run for anything ive been generally supportive of anything that makes it easier to play and to have fun on here while sticking to ALFAs core rules. I'll continue to do so and also be here for anyone who has issues in game.
"Cast in his unlikely role....ill equipped to act"
FoamBats4All
Githyanki

Re: AK's PA platorm

Post by FoamBats4All »

Are you Clinton, Cruz, O'Malley, Rubio, Sanders, or Trump? Hair style should be an important factor.

Any big change you want to do, or is it truly just business as usual?
Analogkid
Ogre

Post by Analogkid »

Anyone who knows me likely knows who I am....but you didnt mention Paul....then again...I am part Canadian...so there is that other guy.

As for what I would do, simple fact of the matter is given the way things stand....I basically would try to keep things open, and serve as a voice of players among admin. Honestly our numbers are so few now that there really much that can be said or done, other then at the margins. My main job as I see it would be to make sure i'm around to help our players deal with conflicts, hear them out, and once in a blue moon...actually...maybe...help a new player acclimate to the game.
CloudDancing
Ancient Red Dragon

Post by CloudDancing »

I must apologize, the vote was closed before I could vote. :oops:
Analogkid
Ogre

Post by Analogkid »

No worries..just wanted to help around here..half of ALFA is a joke at this point anyways and the role of P.A. honestly isn't worth much at this point. I just hope whoever takes the role tries to see things from the remaining players perspectives and just doesnt serve as yesman/yeswoman to those that have us by the balls at this point.
Rumple C
Bard

Post by Rumple C »

So you lost. So some people don't dig brand AK, for whatever reason, and voted accordingly. There is no conspiracy. There is also no accounting for taste (good or bad). You stepped up when no one else did. Good for you. You could have won like a champ. Didn't happen. Try being a gracious loser, then it might change the votes your way next time.
12.August.2015: Never forget.
shad0wfax
DM Admin

Post by shad0wfax »

Analogkid wrote:[...] ALFA is a joke at this point anyways and the role of P.A. honestly isn't worth much at this point. I just hope whoever takes the role tries to see things from the remaining players perspectives and just doesnt serve as yesman/yeswoman to those that have us by the balls at this point.
Rumple C wrote:[...] some people don't dig brand AK, for whatever reason, and voted accordingly. [...] Try being a gracious loser, then it might change the votes your way next time.
Perhaps the reason that your confirmation failed is the attitude that the role of PA is "worth something" or "not worth something" depending on the number of players that you serve. Being an administrator here is never about the "worth" of the position to oneself, but rather is entirely about the worth of the position to the community, whether that community is 120 or 20 people. You essentially just called the majority of the players who voted in your confirmation vote "worthless."

Note that I didn't vote, but if I had, it would have been a wider defeat.
Analogkid
Ogre

Post by Analogkid »

Same old same old.