AK's L.A. Platform

This is a general open discussion for all ALFA, Neverwinter Nights, and Dungeons & Dragons topics.

Moderator: ALFA Administrators

Analogkid
Ogre

AK's L.A. Platform

Post by Analogkid »

You all know the drill.

Basically been L.A. before, HDM in the past, and currently a DM as well, been around ALFA since the get go, soon I might be able to say i've lived half my life on here....god thats so sad.

I will quickly move to lengthen the terms of admin to one year each so that we're not always having to deal with elections and so we have a bit more stability as well. I still support shortening the time between DMing and playing on a server. At the same time I think every admin should name a back up in case they are unavailable for some reason and a recall hasn't happened. Outside of that, I'll try not to rock the boat too much, support ALFA financially if I can through the use of providing the game to those who need it and perhaps finding other ways to promote us.

At the least you all know I support ALFA and no matter what have pretty much stuck through with it no matter what. Clouds a pretty cool person and I won't be sad if she is elected, but I think I still have a bit more to give to ALFA.
"Cast in his unlikely role....ill equipped to act"
CloudDancing
Ancient Red Dragon

Re: AK's L.A. Platform

Post by CloudDancing »

He plays much more than I do to start. I did not throw my hat in the ring to be against AK. He's perfectly suitable to do the job he is wont to do as LA.
Rumple C
Bard

Post by Rumple C »

How would you rate your last term as LA, and what did you achieve?
12.August.2015: Never forget.
Analogkid
Ogre

Post by Analogkid »

Rumple C wrote:How would you rate your last term as LA, and what did you achieve?
My plans and expectations didn't sync up with reality, and yeah I brought calamity and disrepute to all of ALFA by forgetting to start up one of our near perpetual elections.

As for what I achieved....we all survived.
Analogkid
Ogre

Post by Analogkid »

Seriously though, I do plan to work harder to get along with the rest of admin if elected, as well as to make sure reforms that we can all agree are needed....happen.