Make ALFA run on Blood Money III + IV

This is a general open discussion for all ALFA, Neverwinter Nights, and Dungeons & Dragons topics.

Moderator: ALFA Administrators

AcadiusLost
Chosen of Forumamus, God of Forums

Re: Make ALFA run on Blood Money III + IV

Post by AcadiusLost »

Didn't realize these things were still going on now and then... donated a double of platelets this afternoon, for what it's worth. I could scan the receipt thing if necessary, but they don't put much on there other than instructions on how to cancel your blood products if you end up coming down with something.
JonnyJerny
Gelatinous Cube

Post by JonnyJerny »

I really don't appreciate the term "Blood Money" used in such a light hearted manner.

It's no mistake that helpless, innocent people die because of such barbaric profession by ruthless mercenaries and bounty hunters. That drug lords with towering empires control the criminal underground for their own personal monetary gain.

These devastations cannot be taken lately.

I've already contacted my clients and sponsors to deal with this matter. Please change the title immediately.
[22:46] <Ronan_> I once stabbed a man in Reno just to watch him bleed.
Rumple C
Bard

Post by Rumple C »

AcadiusLost wrote:Didn't realize these things were still going on now and then... donated a double of platelets this afternoon, for what it's worth. I could scan the receipt thing if necessary, but they don't put much on there other than instructions on how to cancel your blood products if you end up coming down with something.
I trust you. If you are keen on some dm'ing I can do Friday evening US time, though I understand that is thanksgiving. Other that... There is always boomer and puny in December and Jan.
12.August.2015: Never forget.
Veilan
Lead Admin

Post by Veilan »

Well, I usually only run this to raise money when Hialmar communicates ALFA is somewhat tight, but with our budget running well into 2015 currently...

I'd take some DMing though! Went November 5th, which was my 42nd donation. It's whole blood, so it's only allowed every two months - meaning January I get to bleed for the Fatherland again. Obviously, my donating is just a ploy to spread the purity of aryan blood... so far, my exploits for the Fatherland have earnt me the "Blutspenderehrennadel in Gold mit Eichenlaub" (blood donour merit brooch, in gold, with oak leaves)... I shit you not, you get orders for frequent participation here.
Picture 1.jpg
Picture 1.jpg (88.76 KiB) Viewed 1975 times
The power of concealment lies in revelation.
boombrakh
Githyanki

Post by boombrakh »

In Sweden we only get to donate four times a year. Three times if you have lady bits.

If I could donate every other month, I would. My blood is ubermenschblut
pragmatic (adj.)
The opposite of idealistic is pragmatic, a word that describes a philosophy of "doing what works best."
From Greek pragma "deed," the word has historically described philosophers and politicians who were
concerned more with real-world application of ideas than with abstract notions. A pragmatic person
is sensible, grounded, and practical.
Mikayla
Valsharess of ALFA
Location: Qu'ellar Faen Tlabbar, Noble Room 7, Menzoberranzan, NorthUnderdark

Post by Mikayla »

This is a great ... uh ... program? Deal? Whatever you want to call it, its pretty damn cool. Great idea Veilan.

That said, I am not allowed to donate blood anymore sooooo ... yeah. *shrug*

I am glad to hear that ALFA has enough $ to run through 2015 though - that is pretty damn impressive.
ALFA1-NWN1: Sheyreiza Valakahsa
NWN2: Layla (aka Aliyah, Amira, Snake and others) and Vellya
NWN1-WD: Shein'n Valakasha