I'll see you in Arvandor...

Forum for in-character plots, actions, and discussion. All posts are considered to be in-character, unless otherwise stated.

Moderator: NWN2 - 10 DM

ImStrokerAce
Orc Champion

I'll see you in Arvandor...

Post by ImStrokerAce »

There he sat; staring at the mauled elven form on the cave floor. It hadn't been more than a few tendays since life flowed through the body; looked up at the stars and felt the cool rain on his cheek. Once again; a life of the Tel'quessir is cut short by vermin.
He wiped the Goblin blood from his face, Seldarine it stunk, and took a few steading breaths before pushing himself up. He sure managed to cut a swath through them, giving an impressed nod as both Worg and Goblin alike were laided low. Hmmm, a few seemed to have turned on themselves... and... that might explain the fallen elf's gear all scattered about... They turned on each other fighting over the spoils; the foul little beasts I killed must have wandered in here just before I did. He chopped the heads off the fallen humanoids and mounted them on floor, staring at all who walked into this cave... The same as he did for the Gnolls that had claimed his brother's life in the High Forest. It seemed fitting that they had to forever look over and witness the scene in which they dared to fight a fierce warrior of the Fair Folk.
He picked up the ragged form of Corelas onto his shoulder as gently as he could and walked off to make a burial cairn. He thought of a fitting spot atop a Waterfall under a grand tree. It had been many years since he attended a burial ritual, nevermind be responsible for all the details. If I forget some detail, dont judge me too harshly, he gave a sad smile and patted the empty shell. He began to collect the rocks needed to cover the body...
Current PC:
Mephis the Awkward Mage
oldgrayrogue
Retired

Re: I'll see you in Arvandor...

Post by oldgrayrogue »

Touching . . . thanks for providing some meaning to an otherwise meaningless character death. There sure were a lot of wargs and goblins in that cave.
maxcell
Githyanki

Re: I'll see you in Arvandor...

Post by maxcell »

That is a nice write up! However, I am MAJORLY bummed.