against the renegades

Forum for in-character plots, actions, and discussion. All posts are considered to be in-character, unless otherwise stated.

Moderator: NWN2 - 10 DM

Twin Axes
Dungeon Master

against the renegades

Post by Twin Axes »

Dori Blackhammer, itinerant dwarf, has left message at the Blade and Stars that volunteers are sought for a punitary expedition against a band of renegades and cut throats, rumored to be holed up in the Cloakwood. Bounty will be payed by the Guard upon completion. The bandits are known to be very dangerous, so only experienced adventurers should consider this mission.

(This is the final raid mission from the guard captain. Sometime this week possibly?)
"[T]he dwarvern people, are machine-like, and it is impossible to reason with a machine." - Susana
kid
Dungeon Master

Re: against the renegades

Post by kid »

An old eastern man in plates would ask around the blade in regards to the offered mission.
He would reveal little as to his motives, but it would seem that something about the description of the mission draws much interest from the reserved graybeard.

((As long as it's euro and with notification in advance i'll throw one more useless corpse into the pile))
<paazin>: internet relationships are really a great idea
Twin Axes
Dungeon Master

Post by Twin Axes »

(As to Eurohours, i.e. EST daytime, I could do it tomorrow (Tues) or Saturday. Saturday might be better for most people?)
"[T]he dwarvern people, are machine-like, and it is impossible to reason with a machine." - Susana
kid
Dungeon Master

Post by kid »

I could do Sat if that means more people.
Maybe even late euro/night early us eve.
We would likely need more.
<paazin>: internet relationships are really a great idea
Twin Axes
Dungeon Master

Post by Twin Axes »

Shadowfax has generously offered to DM this so that we don't get off too easy. Seems Saturday is the day. I suggest we put a level cap on this one to keep it fun for everyone. My PC is level 4, so I'd say around 6?

If we don't get enough people this time we might try next weekend.

Sorry for degenerating into complete OOCness, maybe this thread should be moved to the general BG forum.
Twin Axes
Dungeon Master

Post by Twin Axes »

So, is anyone on for today? Say, maybe in an hour or two? (i.e. 4-5 EST)