Greengrass Celebration in Gullykin

Forum for in-character plots, actions, and discussion. All posts are considered to be in-character, unless otherwise stated.

Moderator: NWN2 - 10 DM

shad0wfax
DM Admin

Greengrass Celebration in Gullykin

Post by shad0wfax »

The halflings in Gullykin are expected to hold another celebration of Greengrass, the traditional first day of spring in Faerûn. All folk with peaceful inclinations are welcome in the Hin village for the celebration. Rumor has it that the halfllings of Gullykin have made an improvement to the ale last season and are proud to debut it!

(( I'll be available on Friday May 02, at around 12:00 PDT (19:00 GMT) and going until whenever I get tired, perhaps even into the Saturday morning time. On Saturday evening, I won't be available until about 19:00 PDT (02:00 GMT, Sunday morning) and again, I'll be available until whenever I get tired. ))
mr duncan
Owlbear

Re: Greengrass Celebration in Gullykin

Post by mr duncan »

I will definitely show up at our regular Gullykin game time of around 18:00 PDT but I will also try to get on earlier to play with any euros that might want to come to the village too. Maybe we can get others to post when they can show up as well?

J
orangetree
Dungeon Master

Post by orangetree »

PDT time zone... Ouch!

Well my general times for PDT would be:

Normal week days: 10:00 PDT to 14:00 PDT (That's 18:00 BST to 22:00 BST)

Later times are generally possibly only on Friday and Saturday. I'm usually flexible enough to go at any time on these days.
Aitana
Dancing Queen

Post by Aitana »

This sounds like it will be a blast, unfortunately I work all weekend so I will not be able to attend.
Mikayla wrote:ALFA is truly the Magic Kingdom