Flames in the Night

Forum for in-character plots, actions, and discussion. All posts are considered to be in-character, unless otherwise stated.

Moderator: NWN2 - 10 DM

HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Flames in the Night

Post by HEEGZ »

*Hushed rumors in the Friendly Arm Inn, Beregost, and Gullykin tell of a fiery creature seen roaming the countryside at night.*

(( Halloween event date to be determined. ))
HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Re: Flames in the Night

Post by HEEGZ »

(( My wife has scheduled a Halloween thing, so I can't run it that night now. Will try to find some time on the weekend to do it. May end up being an ad hoc pickup group this weekend now. ))
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

((in case Aglaril survives until then... would higher lvls be a good fit for this? I can always find IC reasons for him to vanish/depart before combat starts, etc))
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Post by HEEGZ »

(( I had in mind for it to be open to variety of levels ))
Stormbring3r
Owlbear

Post by Stormbring3r »

(( If Merry can get some notice she is fixing to hop a boat to the Gate... she may be up for some adventure))
ALFA NWN1 Notable PC's
Jenna Steel (dead)
Marcus Agent of Mask (dead)
NWN2 PC's
Current PC.... Merin (Merry) Gwinkill
Will Menen (Dead)

DM MS
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

((woot! welcome back Merry/Storm))
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Post by HEEGZ »

(( I'm off to Halloween party now. This doesn't have to be a Halloween specific event, so I may try to run it next week. I'm not seeing many players on BG lately at my normal play time so not sure how to coordinate this. ))
Adanu
Head Dungeon Master

Post by Adanu »

HEEGZ wrote:I'm not seeing many players on BG lately at my normal play time so not sure how to coordinate this.
Specifying a time, and doing it on a day that is not halloween might help :D
First Character: Zyrus Meynolt, the serene Water Genasi berserker. "I am the embodiment of the oceans; serene until you summon the storm." Zyrus: http://tinyurl.com/9emdbnd

Second Character: Damien Collins, the atypical druid. "What? Being a stick in the mud is boring. No pun intended grins"

Western Heartlands HDM: On break. PM for emergencies