Sword Arms Wanted

Forum for in-character plots, actions, and discussion. All posts are considered to be in-character, unless otherwise stated.

Moderator: NWN2 - 10 DM

Vendrin
Chosen of Forumamus, God of Forums

Sword Arms Wanted

Post by Vendrin »

Various taverns within the city have small pieces of parchment posted, with the following in a fine precise writing.

To all Mercenaries,
Your services are desired for an assault on a local humanoid tribe. Undead may also be encountered. Payment to be negotiated, contact Priest Barid Mosinel or Inquisitor Drake Venesuhel for information.

A symbol of of a spiked gauntlet in a fist is pressed into a seal of green wax at the bottom of the parchment.

((OOC: Session will be run at 5:30 PM PDT(GMT-7) this sunday. Contact myself or Analogkid in game or through pm for details if you want in. ))
-Vendrin
<fluff> vendrin is like a drug
Burt_Reynoldz_Mustache
Head Dungeon Master

Re: Sword Arms Wanted

Post by Burt_Reynoldz_Mustache »

((Quick OOC: For all those doing the quest right now, im unable to get back online. Keep playing))
“My movies were the kind they show in prisons and airplanes, because nobody can leave.”

-Burt Reynolds

http://www.d20srd.org/
Vendrin

Post by Vendrin »

((Roger, do you think you'll be able to get back in eventually?))
-Vendrin
Vendrin

Post by Vendrin »

((BRM, it seems everyone had lots of trouble loading that second level, but most were able to get in if they waited long enough. What about you?))
-Vendrin
Vendrin

Post by Vendrin »

((Addendum, if you can't make it back in BRM, I think we may call it. Would be stupid to go ahead with the kind of tech issues we are having and not having a dm to watch out for things))
-Vendrin
Burt_Reynoldz_Mustache
Head Dungeon Master

Post by Burt_Reynoldz_Mustache »

Rumors spread that the one hundred beast army of Goblinoids who held the Hold near Ulgoth's Beard were defeated by a suprise attack from a group of Banites. Commoners have expressed their worries with the local authorities, churches and opposing factions.
“My movies were the kind they show in prisons and airplanes, because nobody can leave.”

-Burt Reynolds

http://www.d20srd.org/