Current events in Settlestone?

Forum for in-character plots, actions, and discussion. All posts are considered to be in-character, unless otherwise stated.

Moderator: NWN2 - 03 DM

dergon darkhelm
Fionn In Disguise

Current events in Settlestone?

Post by dergon darkhelm »

A small party of adventures came up from Rivermoot to Settlestone at the behest of Marshall Kardallion.

Arizma, Brandr, Lili, and a dwarven warrior arrived to find the place under construction with may dwarves about.
PCs: NWN1: Trailyn "Wayfarer" Krast, Nashkel hayseed

NWN2: ??

gsid: merado_1
Wynna
Dungeon Master

Re: Current events in Settlestone?

Post by Wynna »

The Faenor of Berronar of Settlestone greeted you with surprise and happiness. They've long felt that the Marches had forgotten them, once the wider threat to the region had been taken care of. "Aye, laddie, it's been so long that we've had outlanders or traders even up this way, we thought we'd dropped off the mortal plane o' existence. 'Tis good to know the old pass from the southern cities be open again. Ye're welcome in Settlestone. We're a quiet town now, and plan on keepin' it that way, but mayhap with the trade routes active again, we can be gettin' the buildin' supplies we need up this way. Who knows what we can build ourselves up to again after that? Or what opportunities come with it?"
Enjoy the game
Dorn
Haste Bear

Post by Dorn »

The young Knights recruit Brand noted what the King said. His place was not to question the Knights or Legions strategy, but having a goodly dwarf lord rail against the poor support from the Marches put him ill at ease. He would relay the information to his sergeant.
playing Nathaniel Ward - Paladin of the Morninglord and devout of Torm (cookie cutter and proud of it)
maxcell
Githyanki

Post by maxcell »

Lili spent the days in their time of visit, speaking with the Faenor when time permitted to discuss the gods, faith, and offer what aid they would accept from her if it was only to lend a hand with any sick or linens needing washed.
dergon darkhelm
Fionn In Disguise

Post by dergon darkhelm »

"It could to make it 'ere, Faenor. These longleggers got command from some Legion feller or such. I just had a hankerin' to see kin and take in fer meself what I heard in rumors.

An' shards! It be fine work ye'r doing here.

We knew Mithril Hall sent axes to take the Fourth Peak fort when the longleggers got overrun. I wouldda figgered that they'd have sent sorties up this ways when the war settled.

I'll bring werd down to the Vale. And I'll be making up the Pass for Citadel Felbarr soon too, if there be any words need brought to Warcrown."
PCs: NWN1: Trailyn "Wayfarer" Krast, Nashkel hayseed

NWN2: ??

gsid: merado_1