Rivermoot

Forum for in-character plots, actions, and discussion. All posts are considered to be in-character, unless otherwise stated.

Moderator: NWN2 - 03 DM

orangetree
Dungeon Master

Rivermoot

Post by orangetree »

A halfling asks for assistance in carrying a message to Fourth Peak.

"Pardon me, I have been asked on an errend to collect some scrolls from the camp at 4th peek. Would any heroes be willing to acompany and aid me? I can be found at the Angler's Tavern."

-Raven.
gonz.0
Gelatinous Cube

Re: Rivermoot

Post by gonz.0 »

orangetree wrote:A halfling asks for assistance in carrying a message to Fourth Peak.

"Pardon me, I have been asked on an errend to collect some scrolls from the camp at 4th peek. Would any heroes be willing to acompany and aid me? I can be found at the Angler's Tavern."

-Raven.
The innkeepers wife would tell you, there is an argent legion scout that travels that way once every couple of weeks... was gone for a while and thought dead, but is back again. She will let him know you are looking when she sees him. She tells you his name is Horatio, and she sends a messenger to the plantation to alert him to a need.
The real Gonz.0
"Where morality is present, laws are unnecessary. Without morality, laws are unenforceable." -Anonymous

Horatio
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l157/ ... atio-1.jpg