*Wanted for Murder Poster*

Forum for in-character plots, actions, and discussion. All posts are considered to be in-character, unless otherwise stated.

Moderator: NWN2 - 03 DM

Rumple C
Bard

*Wanted for Murder Poster*

Post by Rumple C »

A poster is pinned to message boards, and tacked up in watch posts and outside inns and taverns. It reads...

Wanted for double murder,

Let it be known that the City of Silverymoon, seeks ALIYAH of CALIM for the DOUBLE MURDER of Gert and Fillkim Rockhand in the Golden oak inn on Fourthday, 14 Kythom, Year of the blazing hand. 2000 coins are offered for information leading to her capture. 4000 gold coins are offered for her capture and delivery to Silverymoon for trial. This woman should be considered dangerous, and a threat to all people of good intent.

The Constabulary of Silverymoon will be grateful to any who shall have information that will lead to the capture of this criminal
12.August.2015: Never forget.
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Re: *Wanted for Murder Poster*

Post by Galadorn »

((well...that didn't take too long....))
Rumple C
Bard

Post by Rumple C »

((The text of the Poster may be edited with an alternate force than the knights in Silver. The bounty will still stand))
Swift
Mook

Post by Swift »

The posters are swiftly amended
Rumple C
Bard

Post by Rumple C »

((Anyone who intends to act upon the poster, please read this post re: CvC http://www.alandfaraway.org/phpBB3/view ... =3&t=49598 ))
Swift
Mook

Post by Swift »

Rumblings of unrest among the Dwarvern population of Silverymoon can be heard in bars across the city as, seemingly overnight, every bounty poster in the city has been amended, lowering the bounty to a mere 400 gold pieces. The Constabulary remain tight lipped, stating only that the bounty will be paid for information leading to the capture, or the capture itself, of the wanted party.

In the days following the bounty posting, a number of regal looking dwarves were seen coming and going from the palace within the city, setting tongues wagging that the dwarves of the North are concerned with recent events, though nothing has been confirmed.
Wild Wombat
Frost Giant

Post by Wild Wombat »

A pale-faced man pauses in mid-stride in front of an amended poster, and wiping the pastry crumbs from his fingers tears it off the wall. With a slight smile he mutters to himself, "Ah, I see the market value of Dwarf has come down to more reasonably reflect the supply."

He folds the poster neatly and heads off to the Bright Blade Brandished.
Current NWN1: Murgen Kjarnisteinn (AKA Grumpy Scout)

Current NWN2: Muir Cheartach, AKA The Pale Faced Pie Man

R.I.P.: Croaker Lyosbarr, Knight of Yartar, Lord of Lhuvenhead (NWN1)

"In no uncertain terms, i am adamantly opposed to any ingame mechanics that penalize players for wanting to meet up with other players, when their goal is to roleplay." - White Warlock
vergin_sacrifice
Dire Badger

Post by vergin_sacrifice »

While at the message board taking notes of news for a friend unable to see them, Isabelladonna is stunned to see this. She had heard of the murders. She reaches up to the posting, shaking her head in disbelief, she pulls it down to study it. She rolls it up and takes it with her along with the notes, keeping an eye out for someone who might know and tell the truth.
I doubt, therefore; I might be
Calil - Elf maid depicted in profile picture.
Bellie - Small woman from Lowhill with big attitude - see below
Rumple C
Bard

Post by Rumple C »

Any and all posters relating to this are now to weather worn to be legible or have been covered over by other parchments.
Mikayla
Valsharess of ALFA
Location: Qu'ellar Faen Tlabbar, Noble Room 7, Menzoberranzan, NorthUnderdark

Post by Mikayla »

A lithe, hooded figure walks silently through Silverymoon's dark streets. She pauses for a moment to look at the posters and bills tacked up to a notice board. She picks her way through to one that catches her interest. She pulls it from the board, examining it. Time, neglect and the elements have rendered it virtually illegible.

She crumples up the old wanted poster and walks on, smiling under her hood.
ALFA1-NWN1: Sheyreiza Valakahsa
NWN2: Layla (aka Aliyah, Amira, Snake and others) and Vellya
NWN1-WD: Shein'n Valakasha