an Unknown halfling warily asks around

Forum for in-character plots, actions, and discussion. All posts are considered to be in-character, unless otherwise stated.

Moderator: NWN2 - 03 DM

orangetree
Dungeon Master

an Unknown halfling warily asks around

Post by orangetree »

The rather new halfling looks around High Hold, with a sad expression as her companion decided to part ways. Alone she seeks passage back to silverymoon.

"Please, if you could help me, I would gladly pay for a safe trip back to the Gem. I offer 50 coins, or I can offer my service to clean and polish armor, clothes, or a haircut for a day."
Last edited by orangetree on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wvincenti
Rust Monster

Re: Susana warily asks around

Post by wvincenti »

((Gwindor can walk her to Silverymoon if you catch me in game. I thought you got ported there. Doh!))
  • Currently NWN1 ALFA: Ryld Ky'bler
    Currently NWN2: Gwindor Faelivrin, still not actually dead!

Formerly: Timyin Tim, Glorfindel Inglorion and Beleg Thalionestel amongst others.
orangetree
Dungeon Master

Re: an unknown halfling warily asks around

Post by orangetree »

the unknown halfling makes the best use of her time in high hold, doing various errends. However she makes a stop to the Red Knight's temple. She speaks to the priest there.

"I have prayed to Sune, asking for her blessing on a departed soul by name of Bill and the protection of his two daughters, said to be very fair. They... They have been kidnapped."

The halfling looks sadly. "Perhaps you know them? They lived in the nearby keep. Could- Could you please pass it on to the rest of your clergy and their allies to offer prayers for them? I think we could use as many of the faithful in such dark times. The gods might even send us a hero, if we hold vigil for one. "

She sighs, as she considers what more to ask. The journey was a disturbing one to say the least, and made her clothes very messy. "One of the bandits is being held for questioning. If he talks, please grant him leniency. Everyone deserves a chance for redemption. We do not know his story either."

The halfling pauses once more then smiles. "Oh.. I thank the gods for sending a friendly scout in Rivermoot to pass on these events. The bandit may not have been found otherwise."
Last edited by orangetree on Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
dergon darkhelm
Fionn In Disguise

Re: Susana warily asks around

Post by dergon darkhelm »

If Susana happens to cross the river to spend much time at The Angler's Inn she will find that Hully has remained near High Hold as well for a few days after the prior trek into the moors.
PCs: NWN1: Trailyn "Wayfarer" Krast, Nashkel hayseed

NWN2: ??

gsid: merado_1
orangetree
Dungeon Master

Re: An unknown halfling warily asks around

Post by orangetree »

Safe in Silverymoon her saviour only asked for a donation to the orphanage. An unknown halfling obliged with 50 coins stating them as a gift from sune. She also cleaned and combed her companions hair styling it.

The halfling was a little troubled as she remembered the events of that man in the jail. He had cut her more deeply then anyone realised. "I'm... I'm not a murderer..."

She continues to pray to sune for the protection of the two missing girls as well as forgivness for her conduct in an increasingly ugly affair.

((DM feel free to take 50 coins for her donation requested by Abel))
Last edited by orangetree on Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
orangetree
Dungeon Master

Re: An unknown halfling warily asks around

Post by orangetree »

"I find your wares things of beauty, oh silversmith. Allow me to advertise your wares in poetry, that it might inspire others to buy from you."

In praise of silversmiths.

Today I did see,
Oh something glittery.
A curious bowl of silver,
Worth a handful of labour.

Oh beautiful gleams,
In such polished seams,
The light it reflects,
are purest starlight.

Food must taste grander
as I have to wonder
Looking as I gaze on this platter