Aglaril learns about dwarves!

Forum for in-character plots, actions, and discussion. All posts are considered to be in-character, unless otherwise stated.

Moderator: NWN2 - 03 DM

Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Aglaril learns about dwarves!

Post by Ithildur »

Aglaril approached the Lady's College's halfling librarian with a polite, crisp nod of his head.

"A fine day to you master Oakroot. I wonder... if you might be able to aid me? I would like to borrow any tomes, scrolls, or other documents that might be available related to dwarven history in the region, particularly concerning the Delzoun empire and present day Felbarr. Also anything related to dwarven religion would be invaluable."

"I'm also keenly interested in anything you might have on dwarven runes and script, particularly ancient ones, as well as the language itself. And... one more thing: anything that I can use to glean information on the Frost Giants of this region."

Later that day, Aglaril makes a similar request at the Vault of Sages... and even begins to make regular visits to the Hammer and Anvil!

((willing to pay whatever coin might be needed, roll Knowledge checks, Gather Information checks at the Hammer, etc hopefully with some bonuses by taking time to thoroughly study any available texts over a period of time... also will spend up to 50gp buying rounds for the patrons of the Hammer, and mention that he has been a guest of the Faenor in Felbarr, sent dozens of duergar to their afterlife and such))
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt