Everdusk - Gwindor speaks with High Priest

Forum for in-character plots, actions, and discussion. All posts are considered to be in-character, unless otherwise stated.

Moderator: NWN2 - 03 DM

wvincenti
Rust Monster

Everdusk - Gwindor speaks with High Priest

Post by wvincenti »

*Gwindor approaches the High Priest of Corellon in Everdusk, bows gracefully then proceeds to speak in elven*

Elder, I pray you've a minute, but I've a question.
The n'Tel Quessir here show a fair regard for the forest, far better than the Sembians and Zhents east of the mountains and that makes me think that some of our kin have taken the time to teach them generation after generation. However in the months I've been in the Marches I've only seen some of our kin in passing. Where might I seek out one of our villages or are they so reclusive that they'll not welcome kin at the door?
  • Currently NWN1 ALFA: Ryld Ky'bler
    Currently NWN2: Gwindor Faelivrin, still not actually dead!

Formerly: Timyin Tim, Glorfindel Inglorion and Beleg Thalionestel amongst others.
wvincenti
Rust Monster

Re: Everdusk - Gwindor speaks with High Priest

Post by wvincenti »

*Gwindor approaches the High Priest of Corellon in Everdusk, bows gracefully then proceeds to speak in elven*

Elder, I pray you've a minute, can ye tell me of the place this book tells of?
*shows him a well-worn book bound in leather with the word Everanthor in the title*

The book does not read like it was written by one spinning a yarn.
  • Currently NWN1 ALFA: Ryld Ky'bler
    Currently NWN2: Gwindor Faelivrin, still not actually dead!

Formerly: Timyin Tim, Glorfindel Inglorion and Beleg Thalionestel amongst others.
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Re: Everdusk - Gwindor speaks with High Priest

Post by Ithildur »

((can delete the below if it's considered too godmodish or if I need to roll Gather Info, etc; just trying to facilitate potential ingame interaction with wvincenti's PC))

Aglaril during one of his visits to Everdusk overhears talk of an elven warrior asking about Everanthor.

"Sounds as if I'll need to have a chat with this quessir Gwindor... " muses the elf as he exits, after asking for a general description of the quessir.
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt