Olin makes confession to Battle Priest Firebrand...

Forum for in-character plots, actions, and discussion. All posts are considered to be in-character, unless otherwise stated.

Moderator: NWN2 - 03 DM

SCI-kick
Gelatinous Cube

Olin makes confession to Battle Priest Firebrand...

Post by SCI-kick »

This occured shortly after Olin and his companions returned from Silverymoon Pass. During the trip they had a rather harrowing encounter with a frost giant which Olin feels quite guilty about. It was a chaotic encouter that resulted from poor planning, and the frost giant made a surprising chase to Olin and some weaker members of the party. In a panic, Olin also ran but was knocked down. He got up and drank and invisibility potion, but was again hit in the back, and knocked unconscious. He wants to make confession to Firebrand about this . . .

Olin enters the temple solemnly to inform the Battle Priest of what he had encountered in the unfortunate battle. He would ask for confession, and describe the battle in detail, at the same time also showing the massive scar on his back from running with his back toward the enemy. . .

"I confess to turning my back to mine enemy. . . I confess that if I had turned to face the enemy with the iron will of the Foehammer, perhaps I could have turned the tide of battle, and died bravely instead of turning my back while trying to rely on magic potions...rather than my faith Tempus. I ask you, have I lost my faith?"
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Re: Olin makes confession to Battle Priest Firebrand...

Post by Ithildur »

((*thumbs up* :) ))
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
Swift
Mook

Post by Swift »

((Reply will be forthcoming. Let me know if you would prefer it as a PM or not))
SCI-kick
Gelatinous Cube

Post by SCI-kick »

(This was months ago, check the date. Another one of Olin's near death experiences while getting his head caved in by giants.)
Swift
Mook

Post by Swift »

I blame Ith for necroing the thread.

Bad Ith!