No player in vault?

If you have any technical question about how to run NWN2, this is the forum you need.
nine9
Goblin Scout

No player in vault?

Post by nine9 »

Seems I lost my PC. PC's name was Aureus Sostratos, my old one Deku that died :eek: can stay missing.
dergon darkhelm
Fionn In Disguise

Re: No player in vault?

Post by dergon darkhelm »

Are you sure you a logging in with the same creation GSID?

Edit - also there are rare occasional vault disconnections. I got a couple of scripts while in game last night saying things like "lost database connection" . So perhaps it was a transient issue that will resolve itself.

(( that's all I got ....otherwise a tech person will have to help you out. :) ))
Last edited by dergon darkhelm on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PCs: NWN1: Trailyn "Wayfarer" Krast, Nashkel hayseed

NWN2: ??

gsid: merado_1
maxcell
Githyanki

Post by maxcell »

What server are you trying to log into. Are you seeing any characters? It may be a lost vault connection.
Curmudgeon
Gadfly

Post by Curmudgeon »

I can confirm that your character is happily ensconced in your vault folder, and appears to be in good condition and ready to be played. Try logging in again - if you still cannot see your character, please contact me or a DM from your home server.
- Curmudgeon
HDM ALFA 03 - The Silver Marches
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Maxim #12: A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head." - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

"This is not my circus. These are not my monkeys."

Realmslore: Daily Dwarf Common