Error downloading BG server content.

If you have any technical question about how to run NWN2, this is the forum you need.
Vintenar
Dire Badger

Error downloading BG server content.

Post by Vintenar »

Past PCs: Kasimir Mace, Janus Faust, Morten Gundrhamn
Current PC: Karsus Valdyr
The waves were dead; the tides were in their grave, the moon, their mistress, had expired before; The winds were wither'd in the stagnant air, and the clouds perish'd; darkness had no need of aid from them--She was the universe.
johnlewismcleod
Dungeon Master

Re: Error downloading BG server content.

Post by johnlewismcleod »

Getting the same thing :(
I seek plunder....and succulent greens

[Wynna] Chula Lysander: [Talk] *Shakes head* I've been in worse situations. He was just....unjoyful! *stomps foot*

Retired PC's: Torquil, Gwenevere
Former PC's: Rugo, Flora, Rory Mor
Vintenar
Dire Badger

Post by Vintenar »

My only guess then is that when a change was recently made to the server, this file was accidentally altered.

Btw JWM have you already made a character on BG? I enjoyed playing with Rugo before and would be interested in seeing what you have come up with now.
The waves were dead; the tides were in their grave, the moon, their mistress, had expired before; The winds were wither'd in the stagnant air, and the clouds perish'd; darkness had no need of aid from them--She was the universe.
Vendrin
Chosen of Forumamus, God of Forums

Post by Vendrin »

If you guys need the gullykin file, catch me on irc and I'll email it to you.
-Vendrin
<fluff> vendrin is like a drug
zicada
Infrastructure Prawn

Post by zicada »

Vendrin wrote:If you guys need the gullykin file, catch me on irc and I'll email it to you.
no need, the problem has been fixed.
"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully." -- Richard Dawkins
Vintenar
Dire Badger

Post by Vintenar »

Thank you for the fix. I have not had a chance to try it but probable will tonight. As a good sign though, for the time being TSM will probably keep me from trying the server out for awhile.
Donrath
Dire Badger

Post by Donrath »

Hey Gang,

what was the fix for this? I'm getting this message while trying to log in to WHL beta.

Thx, Don
paazin
Fionn In Disguise

Post by paazin »

Donrath wrote:Hey Gang,

what was the fix for this? I'm getting this message while trying to log in to WHL beta.

Thx, Don
The fix is for the server admin to update his mod.
People talk of bestial cruelty, but that's a great injustice and insult to the beasts; a beast can never be so cruel as man, so artistically cruel.