Excellent server

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 10 DM

Rick7475
Haste Bear

Excellent server

Post by Rick7475 »

I did a walk around in Balder's Gate and I like it a lot. Well organized, spacious, and lots of character. Great Flaming Fists.
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Re: Excellent server

Post by Galadorn »

Agreed. It's got it's own feel. As does all the servers. After playing across them all for over 6 years with my main PC (Bu, Druid 13th), and having the ability to go very deep into areas exploring, all 4 servers are very valuable, thrilling sometimes, and beautiful... but again, they all 4 have a distinct and personal feel to them. Plus they do allow for some "safe" soling if you're careful and not careless so when it is dead, there is something to "do", and with patience can be adequately rewarding. With some low to high risk they can be 'surprisingly' rewarding.

while the numbers do shout for a concentration down to 1-2 servers only, I would not be able to choose which server(s) to "go offline"... I'd never want to lose the option to travel to any of them... :(
oldgrayrogue
Retired

Post by oldgrayrogue »

Did you look at the Underdark areas? Those are awesome.
orangetree
Dungeon Master

Post by orangetree »

I never got to see any of it :(

Still remember being given the wine quest but nobody could ever take me to the underdark. I just saw the same four areas most of the time
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

Rick7475! Excited about your return! When you DMing? :P