TA DMing

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 10 DM

Twin Axes
Dungeon Master

TA DMing

Post by Twin Axes »

A heads-up: there might be a small DM session today/tomorrow, i.e. Saturday 5/14 between about 11 am and 2 pm GMT+1 starting out in Beregost. This would be for levels 1-3. It could happen that it has to move to a later time, I will know closer to the event.
"[T]he dwarvern people, are machine-like, and it is impossible to reason with a machine." - Susana
Twin Axes
Dungeon Master

Re: TA DMing

Post by Twin Axes »

Postponed until further notice.
"[T]he dwarvern people, are machine-like, and it is impossible to reason with a machine." - Susana
Twin Axes
Dungeon Master

Post by Twin Axes »

New time: Sunday 5/16 at 7 PM GMT +1 (that would be 1 PM EST I believe). This will be a mini session, partly to provide entertainment to you, and partly for me to practice the DM toolset. It will be suitable for levels 1-2. If you know you want to participate, please post here so I can plan accordingly.
hollyfant
Staff Head on a Pike - Standards

Post by hollyfant »

Imma postin'! :ditto:
Twin Axes
Dungeon Master

Post by Twin Axes »

So the mini adventure "A Pulpy Romance in Nashkel" concluded with everyone happy except the villains. Don't miss the next episode, broadcast this weekend if everything works out. I think we can accommodate levels 1-4. Post here if you want to partake and what times you could make it if so.
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

((Willjo is currently on BG, and should fate have it he remains long enough to avail of the above stated adventuar, I'd be happy to attend... but his word has been given to defend Rivermoot, so his plan was to get back to RM asap... but if he's around and accepted, he just might be interested!))
Twin Axes
Dungeon Master

Post by Twin Axes »

You are welcome to join, as long as it doesn't violate any rules about DMing a PC that I might later play with as player myself (on TSM). It might be hard to get everyone's time zones to fit together though, atm we have one player on PST, but what else is new.
Twin Axes
Dungeon Master

Post by Twin Axes »

I'm thinking of running next session on Saturday morning or afternoon (Euro time). Who's in?
hollyfant

Post by hollyfant »

Saturday Euro morning: no can do. :shrug:
Any other time during the weekend is fine.
Twin Axes
Dungeon Master

Post by Twin Axes »

Ok, so how's Friday night or Saturday night Euro time (Friday or Saturday afternoon EST, morning PST)?
hollyfant

Post by hollyfant »

Friday evening is awkward (since I have to get up Sat morning), but doable. :tired:
Also: Chris is having trouble getting on the website, so he may not be able to respond to (or even read) this thread or his mail.
Twin Axes
Dungeon Master

Post by Twin Axes »

Friday night Euro time seems best for now. Shooting for 8 pm GMT+2. We'll be starting in Nashkel.
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

Twin Axes wrote:You are welcome to join, as long as it doesn't violate any rules about DMing a PC that I might later play with as player myself (on TSM). It might be hard to get everyone's time zones to fit together though, atm we have one player on PST, but what else is new.
This is absolutely a non-issue. For example, Arri and Ith trade DM/Play/Play/DM almost every week! Arri DMs Ith's PC on MS, and then Ith DMs Arri's PC on TSM with pretty much consistent regularity. I'm not even DMing, so it's even less dodgy. Plus everyone's cool with it all.
Twin Axes
Dungeon Master

Post by Twin Axes »

Excellent! Welcome aboard then.
Twin Axes
Dungeon Master

Post by Twin Axes »

Just to clarify the time, Sweden is now on GMT +2 because we're on Summer time. Normally we're GMT +1.