Anyone Still Playing Here?

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 10 DM

Zelknolf
Chosen of Forumamus, God of Forums

Anyone Still Playing Here?

Post by Zelknolf »

BG isn't quite down to WHL-level inactivity at the moment, but it's getting there. Curious if the problem is that everyone has gone to TSM or if anyone is looking at the server lists and collectively seeing the same 0 or 1 players on and deciding to do something else on account. If there's folk in the latter group, probably be wise to set times to gather up and play, or the perpetual eyeing of the empty server will be its eventual death.
kid
Dungeon Master

Re: Anyone Still Playing Here?

Post by kid »

There were times like this on TSM, it's just the usual ebb and flow.

JLM has an active plot so if you have a couple of hours you know you might get some fun there.
<paazin>: internet relationships are really a great idea
FoamBats4All
Githyanki

Post by FoamBats4All »

What Kid said. I spent a lot of time on a low-population TSM while all the cool kids were on BG. It just mixes up. If we had active DMs on BG everyone would be there.
oldgrayrogue
Retired

Post by oldgrayrogue »

I have been playing my TSM PC lately due to the ongoing DM plot there and the fact that I am enjoying the new content there, having not played on TSM for a very long time. Lately I just don't have enough time to play both PCs, and am just enjoying the ranger on TSM more. I think with the end of summer and resumption of the school year is probably what accounts for the low numbers of late.
Audark
Owlbear

Post by Audark »

Moved to TSM partially for IC reasons but largely because JLM is regularly DMing there and I've thoroughly enjoyed his DMing in the past and continue to now.

I'm sure i'll be back at some point but honestly I don't really care for the Moonshaes or WHL so it's nice to get out and about to another server for a time, and the DM action is great.
Arianna
Tech Admin

Post by Arianna »

Moved to TSM for various IC reasons I expect my PC will return to BG someday . . . . if she survives of course
Current NWN2 PC: TSM- Lessa

HDM of Moonshae Server DM on BG
Builder Everywhere
DM times - 6:30-10 PM Saturdays PDT on MS . . other times as I show up
PM me on Discord if you want to be DMd on BG I have Monday nights available
Talk to me if you want to learn to build for NWN2

Tech Admin