Forming New Group

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 10 DM

danielmn
Fionn In Disguise

Re: Forming New Group

Post by danielmn »

I'd be there for ya, but Praten bit the dust a while back. Was having great fun with you guys. Our months (not weeks) of continued fun was appreciated. Keep on keepin on!
Swift wrote: Permadeath is only permadeath when the PCs wallet is empty.
Zyrus Meynolt: [Party] For the record, if this somehow blows up in our faces and I die, I want a raise

<Castano>: danielnm - can you blame them?
<danielmn>: Yes,
<danielmn>: Easily.

"And in this twilight....our choices seal our fate"
oldgrayrogue
Retired

Post by oldgrayrogue »

Just as I don't think we should denigrate players who play for the long haul, let's not discourage folks who try to start new groups just because the PCs don't last to high levels. This post was made by me as a result of Zelk's suggestion that forming groups is one of the best ways to get game in ALFA. Some players just are not interested in becoming a part of the establishment so to speak.
danielmn
Fionn In Disguise

Post by danielmn »

O, wow, OGR speaks real truth. What a surprise!!! (that of coarse is sarcasm...I usually tend to agree with OGR...)

I will refrain from saying aught else, though plenty could be said.
Zyrus Meynolt: [Party] For the record, if this somehow blows up in our faces and I die, I want a raise

Zelknolf
Chosen of Forumamus, God of Forums

Post by Zelknolf »

I find incredible irony in such a bitter response to a post requesting that people behave.

But let's not add denigration where there is none. There is no intended insult of the short-term player here; it's simply noting that, to those who play in the long term, these groups are born and die in a flash and doing anything special to try to be compatible with them doesn't seem worth it, because simply waiting the roughly 8 weeks to see if one can hang out with the next one strikes as a better idea, and bitter namecalling posts aren't especially likely to change that perspective.
danielmn
Fionn In Disguise

Post by danielmn »

We done here? Sci contain yourself, mate! Zelk, go masturbate in SeluniteUbertemple. Alls well that ends well, break it up, move the fuck forward. I may consider rolling on MS if Shank an Fjor want to roam over....personally a bit burned out on BG myself.

Zelknolf
Chosen of Forumamus, God of Forums

Post by Zelknolf »

That was wildly inappropriate, Dan. I hope you'll hold yourself to higher standards than the comments section of a political news story in the future.
shad0wfax
DM Admin

Post by shad0wfax »

Refrain from further commentary as promised, danielmn.

Keep this thread on-topic for forming player groups instead of bashing other players. If you don't want to play with someone, then don't play with them. Keep your thoughts to yourself and use this post as its original purpose intended, not as a place to spill over nonsense from other threads.

I grow weary of this.
danielmn
Fionn In Disguise

Post by danielmn »

Let me know if you guys are interested in MS, and gimmie an idea of what the group would need at this point.

Thanks for stepping up, Shadow.